Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi there.

I would like to join your clan, if possible. I'm mainly a casual/social player and... well, this clan seems exactly the place I would like to hang around in. Besides your clan icon looks awesome (I'm assuming it's the same as the one on the first post).

IGN: Ruggine

Status: confused newbie (I got a Loki and the iahgames gun, that's it.)

Timezone: CET (aka GMT+1)

Edit: for the scan-the-potato-plants event, I do not have all the stuff for a Lapis soda yet, but I'm both going to try and get it, and willing to help out other people get theirs.

If you guys are not worried about total score I'm also willing to run with one of the smaller sodas each time too (as long as I have ingredients) to let people get some scan of the toxin injector.

Hi there.

I would like to join your clan, if possible. I'm mainly a casual/social player and... well, this clan seems exactly the place I would like to hang around in. Besides your clan icon looks awesome (I'm assuming it's the same as the one on the first post).

IGN: Ruggine

Status: confused newbie (I got a Loki and the iahgames gun, that's it.)

Timezone: CET (aka GMT+1)

Edit: for the scan-the-potato-plants event, I do not have all the stuff for a Lapis soda yet, but I'm both going to try and get it, and willing to help out other people get theirs.

If you guys are not worried about total score I'm also willing to run with one of the smaller sodas each time too (as long as I have ingredients) to let people get some scan of the toxin injector.

wlzwqp.jpgHello, Ruggine! You do know how the scoring works right? There isn't much point running the small ones but you know, do what you like! I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

As Exie mentioned, you either need a 1-Vermillion or 4-Lapis in order to get 100pts.

We aren't focused on rankings as of right now, though.

Our goal is to get everyone we can to the minimum 100, though, of course, some of us want that 400 just to look good.

hi there!! :)

how are you guys ?

if there is place for me ??

no need to complete the question to make you know what I want ;P

IGN : RoTeeN

Region : Saudi Arabia

later :)

11tpx8g.jpg - Doing well, thanks ;) There is definitely room for more! Though it appears you are missing some details which could be found in the first post. 

(EDIT: Bleh, mouse keeps double clicking...)

Our Creed!
We will not tarnish the name of the CMC.
We will not look down on the opinions of others.
We will not trick or mislead new Tenno.
We will not insult people who do not share our tastes.

Wanna join? Yay!
First, know the Creeds.

Second, you must want to join.
Third, post a request(with your region) to join here. (helps bump our clan thread! :D)

Fourth, in your request, state your reason for wanting to join.

(If you were recommended to this clan by an existing Crusader, do reference them.)

(Optionally, go to the bottom of this first post and click the green arrow under Fluttershy :T)
We welcome anyone from any region, regardless of their interests, rank, play time and ideals.

(to accept an invitation, Contacts -> Umbrella icon, right-click, accept)
(seriously, though, the creeds are always relevant)

(¬w¬)

mhm... it's kinda hard to answer this question.. :'(  because there are nothing in my mind there are no reason.. just looking to join clan and helping people or get help..  I hope this will be enough :-\

wlzwqp.jpgHmm... I guess wanting/getting help would suffice. I've sent you an invitation, RoTeeN. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

And my name is at the bottom of the chat feed, hehe...

hehe, i got to say this, ever since nether joined I feel a bit weird about his behaviour, something irritating but i just cant spell it out. But now that this is resolved, i can heave a sigh of relief -_-

Hello everybody.

I would like to join this clan. I just started playing Warframe and I already enjoy playing it. I'm from the South East Asia. I still have a lot to learn in this game. Hopefully you guys can give me some advices. Twilight053 recommended me to join this clan. Thanks!

Hello there!  I'm here to hone my skills, learn more about the game, and most importantly have fun!  I'm from the US East area, and would love an invite.  

wlzwqp.jpg - Hello, Squall! Hmm, I guess wanting to have a good experience sounds fine to me. Please familiarize yourself with the rules if you haven't already done so. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

Hello everybody.

I would like to join this clan. I just started playing Warframe and I already enjoy playing it. I'm from the South East Asia. I still have a lot to learn in this game. Hopefully you guys can give me some advices. Twilight053 recommended me to join this clan. Thanks!

24c8h9z.jpgAbsolutely, Peka! I hope you have a wonderful time with us and make sure you've familiarize yourself with the rules. I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC! 

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

Hi, everybody!

I would like to join if you guys would let me :D

I'm in the NA-West region.

My reason for wishing to join is because you all seem like a friendly group of people who simply want to have fun. I'm fairly new (started last week), but I've become obsessed and spend pretty much any free moment I have playing (a little sad, haha). Hope you guys will have me!

Edit:  Forgot in-game name: Cylicon

Hi, everybody!

I would like to join if you guys would let me :D

I'm in the NA-West region.

My reason for wishing to join is because you all seem like a friendly group of people who simply want to have fun. I'm fairly new (started last week), but I've become obsessed and spend pretty much any free moment I have playing (a little sad, haha). Hope you guys will have me!

Edit:  Forgot in-game name: Cylicon

24c8h9z.jpgHey, Cylicon! Heh, I still hooked on this game as well :p I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

Hey, i'd like to join. 

Region- North American, central region. 

I'd like to join because i've started to play warframe and my friend Boggle told me to put a request here, i'd certainly like more people to play it with. And I love MLP :D

in game name is Gimee50k

Hey, i'd like to join. 

Region- North American, central region. 

I'd like to join because i've started to play warframe and my friend Boggle told me to put a request here, i'd certainly like more people to play it with. And I love MLP :D

in game name is Gimee50k

24c8h9z.jpgSounds good, Gim! I'm talking to Boggle right now xD I hope you enjoy your time with us. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

Hello Tenno,

I would like to join your clan.

My region is NA East.

My reason is I am a long time brony and I am looking for players to join up with for raids etc. My friends BigMacintosh and Sweetie_Belle are members of your clan and they highly recommended you guys as the best brony guild around.

Archived