Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

IGN: SamtheScuttlefish

United States.

I want to join because an all region casual clan that could go hardcore sounds pretty enticing. Not discriminatory due to region, doesn't expect all the members to be hardcore, but still has members that are motivated to head in that direction. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Also, the fact that MLP is included sweetens the deal in my mind a little.

Okay, okay. A lot.

IGN: SamtheScuttlefish

United States.

I want to join because an all region casual clan that could go hardcore sounds pretty enticing. Not discriminatory due to region, doesn't expect all the members to be hardcore, but still has members that are motivated to head in that direction. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Also, the fact that MLP is included sweetens the deal in my mind a little.

Okay, okay. A lot.

24c8h9z.jpgHehe, love and tolerate right, Sam? :p I've sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Name: Watabug23

Region: United States

Favorite Ponie: Flutter Shy

So I was looking for a clan to join when my friend SamtheScuttlefish recommended the Crusaders to me and i would like to join. The fact that its pony related makes me want to join that much more. 

Name: Watabug23

Region: United States

Favorite Ponie: Flutter Shy

So I was looking for a clan to join when my friend SamtheScuttlefish recommended the Crusaders to me and i would like to join. The fact that its pony related makes me want to join that much more. 

wlzwqp.jpg - To join for similar interests and friends I presume? Sounds good to me! I've sent you an invite, Watabug. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

May I join? I live in US East. 

You guys have an extremely sexy emblem, and you guys seem like you might be a nice clan. I'm willing to help others, and of course, similar interests to ponu. :3

wlzwqp.jpgA 'nice clan', the more I think about it - the less I understand what it exactly means lol. I hope you enjoy your stay with us, Esskaytwo! I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

------

So... I was thinking about joining... but I don't exactly want to leave my current clan. My current is almost always dead... rarely, once a week maybe, someone in my clan pops on... for even a few minutes... I only stay because it has all the essentials like the research stuff.

So... I'm going to just leave this here with a note that I can't join right away, and may possibly not join at all...

Greetings, I am Luna Enserric of the Eastern North America region.

I wish to join because I would like a more active clan to call home, and the Crusader's atmosphere seems quite nice so far.

I doubt I could really contribute anything, but I'm willing to help where it's needed, and I will gladly provide company.

Sweetie_Belle was the member that drew my attention to this clan, telling me all sorts of nice things... though to be completely honest... that awesome looking shiny emblem was the thing that won me over... So shiny~ @.@

My clan has failed me... shriveled up and died... *depressed sigh*

With a heavy heart I come to the CMC for a new home, where I hope to be one of many instead of the only one around.

With a heavy heart I come to the CMC for a new home, where I hope to be one of many instead of the only one around.

wlzwqp.jpg - Sorry to hear, Enserric :\ I hope you enjoy your new place in the CMC. I've sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

Hi! 

I live in Europe and I was looking for an awesome clan since mine is dead. So I want to join this clan because I also love ponies and I'm sure you're a clan with cool members! c: 

If someone needs help to accomplish something, like farming ressources or finishing a planet, I'm ready to help others. ;)

(And of course, I have read and approved the Creed ;))

we like orphans. We really do. WE. REALLY. REALLY. DO.

FREASH MEA-...I mean...WELCOME...:D

Name: TheReaperHUN

Region: Europe

Favorite warframe: Rhino

My Rank: 4

My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030680899

I was searching for a clan with active members, and I found the CMC in the forum. I'm a brony since 2012 and I love play games with other bronies.

Hmm. I'm not too sure how 'active' we really are.

However, there is always the benefit of the doubt.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hi! 

I live in Europe and I was looking for an awesome clan since mine is dead. So I want to join this clan because I also love ponies and I'm sure you're a clan with cool members! c: 

If someone needs help to accomplish something, like farming ressources or finishing a planet, I'm ready to help others. ;)

(And of course, I have read and approved the Creed ;))

It is unwise to be sure of something you have little to no confirmation on. :T

Hello everypony, Id love to Join this Clan, roommates friend recommended i come and join you guys. The real reason I want to join is because i have a horrible addiction to ponies and you guys seem like the best pony clan. 

I live in California, US.

Stuff about me so your not shocked when I talk in the chats.

I'm EXTREMELY random.

I tend to screw around a lot to make people laugh.

I tend to curse when I'm excited or &!$$ed or any emotion above or below neutral.

Very rarely am i in a neutral mood.

WARFRAMES OWNED

Trinity
Loki

Oberon in the making

Rhino in the making

Hello everypony, Id love to Join this Clan, roommates friend recommended i come and join you guys. The real reason I want to join is because i have a horrible addiction to ponies and you guys seem like the best pony clan. 

I live in California, US.

Stuff about me so your not shocked when I talk in the chats.

I'm EXTREMELY random.

I tend to screw around a lot to make people laugh.

I tend to curse when I'm excited or &!$$ed or any emotion above or below neutral.

Very rarely am i in a neutral mood.

WARFRAMES OWNED

Trinity

Loki

Oberon in the making

Rhino in the making

The first reason was good enough. :I

Name: iLateralGX

Region: US East

I would like to join because I too like the ponies and I would like to be in a clan that is more than 3 guys!

Specifically looked for this clan because I wanted to join one with ponies as a central theme. :P 

Name: iLateralGX

I would like to join because I too like the ponies and I would like to be in a clan that is more than 3 guys!

Specifically looked for this clan because I wanted to join one with ponies as a central theme. :P 

wlzwqp.jpgSounds good, GX c: I hope you enjoy the occasional pony silliness! I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

IGN: TheWrydan

Region: East US

Ponyfan here looking to earn his "Tennomark" alongside a clan of fun and friendly individuals.  I've seen the attitudes of some of the clans in this game.. and the CMCs looks to be a breath of fresh air in this community.  When I saw this thread in the clans page, I was so happy to see that there are many more Ponyfans in this game than me.  Because of that, I'd like to be a part of it as well!

IGN: TheWrydan

Region: East US

Ponyfan here looking to earn his "Tennomark" alongside a clan of fun and friendly individuals.  I've seen the attitudes of some of the clans in this game.. and the CMCs looks to be a breath of fresh air in this community.  When I saw this thread in the clans page, I was so happy to see that there are many more Ponyfans in this game than me.  Because of that, I'd like to be a part of it as well!

invite sent welcome crusader

IGN: fiercekitty64

Hey, I'm Kitty and I'm a Rarity fan^^  I was looking for a casual Clan to join since I just started and I'm not very good yet...  Can I join y'all?

Of course you can, just lemme get my posterior in-game and I'll send the invite.

Sent invitation welcome to the family kitty. 

Alright, firstly; FIRST POST EVER

Secondly; asdagfasdgasdga ponies ftw (even though I've missed half of season 3 and haven't even started 4th but w/e)

Anyway, super excited to see an MLP related clan in Warframe, I just recently got back in after being in hiatus for a while, and even though i made a really crappy clan of my own, i hope it doesn't interfere with the chance of getting to a 100X better one.

IGN: Digwiid

Region: Europe something, pretty Nordic

Favorite pony:probs Rainbow Dash, but don't really have a "favorite" one, everyponys equal etc. 

FOLLOWING AND WAITING IN THE DARKNESS

Alright, firstly; FIRST POST EVER

Secondly; asdagfasdgasdga ponies ftw (even though I've missed half of season 3 and haven't even started 4th but w/e)

Anyway, super excited to see an MLP related clan in Warframe, I just recently got back in after being in hiatus for a while, and even though i made a really crappy clan of my own, i hope it doesn't interfere with the chance of getting to a 100X better one.

IGN: Digwiid

Region: Europe something, pretty Nordic

Favorite pony:probs Rainbow Dash, but don't really have a "favorite" one, everyponys equal etc. 

FOLLOWING AND WAITING IN THE DARKNESS

11tpx8g.jpgHello, Digwiid! It looks like you're still in your clan. You are going to have to leave that clan first before an invite can be sent.

Archived