Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

11tpx8g.jpgHehe, well if that's so, then please take the time to read over the first post :p

Ah, of course, my mistake

I know the creeds.

I really want to join.

My region is North America - East

I wish to join because the past "big" clans ended up being very barren and not so fun.

Ah, of course, my mistake

I know the creeds.

I really want to join.

My region is North America - East

I wish to join because the past "big" clans ended up being very barren and not so fun.

wlzwqp.jpgAhh alrighty, well sometimes the chat here can get silent but there are always people on willing to talk c: I've sent you an invite, Left. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hello i am aimlessimp in us west. I was refered to this clan by my firend crazy_diamond and i want to join because I like to have fun and i belive you guys are a great clan form what i have heard.

Hello there Aimless I've sent you an invitation so welcome to the family I hope you have fun here with us.

I understand the creeds

I would really like to

My region is north west america

I an new to this clan stuff I would like to know what it is like to be in one

11tpx8g.jpgSorry but it appears that you are already in a clan or have a pending invite to one. Until that has been cleared up, an invite cannot reach you. Get back to us if you are still interested.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hailing from NA East here.

I've gotten pretty into this game and I'm getting lonely playing it alone. I'm hoping to find a nice bunch to play and chat with.

IGN: Yomousse

wlzwqp.jpg - Mmmmhm, I feel ya. I'd say were a usual fun bunch, and there is always the occasional pony silliness c: Feel free to ask for assistance; especially from the Chauffeurs. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Your clan name is awesome would love to join, Creeds are respectable - NA East - Very Active

IGN - RapidMike

and a friend invite for

IGN - MickeyFinn

Would be greatly appreciated thanks

wlzwqp.jpgSounds good to me, Mike :) Though I'm disinclined to accept your request to add your friend until I know for sure he has familiarized him/herself with the rules and requirements. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader! 

looking for a clan to join you clan looks awesome and i understand the creeds - NA East 

IGN - themachinistguy

wlzwqp.jpgWell one could only be so sure what we're like, inside the clan xD Well, i've sent you an invitation. Welcome to the CMC!

------

Hey guys, I'm semi new to the game. Learned alot more about how big it really is and was looking to get into a clan. I play with RapidMike and you have already invited him was wondering if you had a spot for me. Im from US East. Ty for your time my game name is MickeyFinn hope to hear from you. I also love the creeds. Im all for fair fun play.

Hey guys, I'm semi new to the game. Learned alot more about how big it really is and was looking to get into a clan. I play with RapidMike and you have already invited him was wondering if you had a spot for me. Im from US East. Ty for your time my game name is MickeyFinn hope to hear from you. I also love the creeds. Im all for fair fun play.

24c8h9z.jpgYes, hello, Mickey! That's alright, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us. I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

------

Oh my... all of a sudden an influx of new people :D

Yes i know , I KNOW THE CREEDS <3 

YES i want to join the clan <3 This might be my first clan since the last one i was very new to clans and warframe''

Region : Asia 

IGN: Ted_Td

24c8h9z.jpg - ❤, Allrighty Ted, I've sent you your invite. Enjoy your time with us in the CMC!

ign:umadman111

i totally respect the creeds and i wanna join this clan,This is my first ever clan and im soooo excited<3

region:Asia

btw,Ted_Td recommended me to this clan

wlzwqp.jpgThanks for acknowleding that you've read the creeds xD (And everyone else who had). And I hope you enjoy your stay here in the CMC! I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

11tpx8g.jpgSorry but it appears that you are already in a clan or have a pending invite to one. Until that has been cleared up, an invite cannot reach you. Get back to us if you are still interested.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

wlzwqp.jpg - Mmmmhm, I feel ya. I'd say were a usual fun bunch, and there is always the occasional pony silliness c: Feel free to ask for assistance; especially from the Chauffeurs. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

I fixed that problem

I fixed that problem

24c8h9z.jpgAhhh, excellent! Well i've sent you your invitation, Isin. Welcome to the CMC!

------

Love and Tolerance is the basic shorthand of your Creed, and I understand it well! I would join you!

IGN: majinonifox1

Region: West US

Reason for wanting to join: I'm a Brony and very new to Warframe. I figured if I joined with a Brony group, I'd get much more tolerance for being new than if I went with some other group instead.

Love and Tolerance is the basic shorthand of your Creed, and I understand it well! I would join you!

IGN: majinonifox1

Region: West US

Reason for wanting to join: I'm a Brony and very new to Warframe. I figured if I joined with a Brony group, I'd get much more tolerance for being new than if I went with some other group instead.

Hello there majin I've sent you an Invitation and welcome to the family hope you have a good time with us.

Archived