Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi I'm Zaq from Australia and want to join to have fun and my friend DESTROYER401 told me about this place 

11tpx8g.jpgHello, Dragon. It appears that you are still in your previous clan or have a pending invite to one, until that has been cleared up, we cannot send you an invite. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I want to join, My ign-MLGOD and I am from america. I was recommended by DESTROYER041, The reason I want to join is because I am a brony, I play warframe. And like to get social.

wlzwqp.jpg - Hiya, MLGOD! Joining for similar interests sounds good enough to me. I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC! 

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

I have left the clan sorry about that

24c8h9z.jpgNo prob! I hope you have a wonderful time with us. Your invitation has been sent. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hello there. I would like to join.

IGN: Tyzzer

Region: Europe

Reason: I used to play Warframe before Clans where introduced. I have got back into because of my friend and he said that the community in the Clan is very friendly and I asked to join so he sent me here. Thanks.

Reccommendation: Destroyer041

Hello there. I would like to join.

IGN: Tyzzer

Reason: I used to play Warframe before Clans where introduced. I have got back into because of my friend and he said that the community in the Clan is very friendly and I asked to join so he sent me here. Thanks.

Reccommendation: Destroyer041

Apologies for the delay.

Will get to ya as soon as I'm back from class.

IGN: Baziks

See you on the Battlefield!

Missing some details. =/

IGN: BoonyB

Reason: I like Warframe and MLP :PP still quite new though, hope I will be useful soon ;)

Favorite Pony: Pinkie Pie!! :D

24c8h9z.jpgHiya, Boony! Having similar interests sounds good to me :) I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

Hey everyone, I've been looking to join a clan for a while, and this one looks pretty close to my heart.  I've been a brony since just after the beginning of Season 2, and I've "recruited" a few to the cause.  Included in that number, funnily enough, are lolajew and Somerse, who recommended this clan to me.

My region is North America, I guess?  I don't actually know how they're divided up, but I'm on the east coast. 

I'm a pretty casual player, and I'm also fairly new to the forums.  I hope you'll consider taking me in.

Archived