Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi I'd love to join this clan. Read several pages on here and heard from other people that this is a really good and nice clan to be in. I've been playing for a couple of months so not completely new to everything, but still a newb lol.

IGN: Eucliwood_Hellscythe

Please consider me if you have room.

Everything is looking good to me. Welcome to the family I'll have an invitation sent out to you.

Hello, all. I'm not really new to the game, nor am I exceptional at it. A friend of mine who is known in your clan as AlphaXero told me about you guys and recommended that I join. Got room for another?

Always! But we tend to like to hear your reasons for wanting to take The Gold. Simply wanting to join because you have friends among is isn't a reason. All we need is a sentence or two ^_^. 

Well, hey!  I'm a casual player and I'm certainly down with the MLP theme.  I'm a helpful, friendly, and experienced player who has  been around since the Warframe dark ages.  I had to leave my old clan due to its inactivity so I'm hoping to find a new home elsewhere.  I'm also pushing to get involved with the Solar Rail system, if that be a clan interest.

If you're interested, I'd appreciate an invite!

My IGN is Gamefreak106.  

Well, hey!  I'm a casual player and I'm certainly down with the MLP theme.  I'm a helpful, friendly, and experienced player who has  been around since the Warframe dark ages.  I had to leave my old clan due to its inactivity so I'm hoping to find a new home elsewhere.  I'm also pushing to get involved with the Solar Rail system, if that be a clan interest.

If you're interested, I'd appreciate an invite!

My IGN is Gamefreak106.  

Looks good to me an invitation has been sent so welcome to the family hope you have a good time here with us.

Hey I would like to join your awesome clan!  I've been in MMOs for 10 years.  I'm tired of immature clans and look forward to joining a warm and welcoming clan.  Thank you!  :)

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif 

~ Welcome abord Ryu! Hope you find us to your liking. And if not, well there's always openings in the maintenance department...

~Clan Rules~

MYAs9iw.gif

~Chat with other Crusaders over at our Cloudsdale Cloud~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

Hello, I realy want to join your clan!

My nickname:CaptainJackSombrero

I want to help with events.

12 rank.

P.S. Pretty pls!

11tpx8g.jpg - ​Mmm.. sorry it is uncertain to me if you have familiarized yourself with the rules and requirements found on the first page.  

IGN: Fulc

Reason: To play in an organized clan/alliance and with my buddies Mesonoxian and SicleFire_2099

Referrer: Mesonoxian

wlzwqp.jpgHmm, alright, Fulc :) Sounds fair enough to me. I have sent you your invite. Welcome, Crusader!

Umm, has my invite been sent yet? I am still waiting on it :(

wlzwqp.jpgAhh xD After looking through your posts i see that you accidentally wrote in the quote section. Probably why it has been overlooked xD Invite sent. Welcome to the CMC, Raiden! 

------
- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

Reason wanting to join: Interested in clan, wanting to be part of a community.

A bit too vague, even for me. :T

Then why this clan and not another big clan?

Can i get a clan invite? I am a friend of Sokuren

You're lucky I showed up and not 11. xD  (we all have different recruiting requirements~)

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hi, I was in this clan but stopped playing a few months ago so I probly got kicked for bein gone too long. Mind sendin an invite my way? Met some cool people here before so I figured it would be a good place to come back to and run in some groups every now and then.

IGN: PyroHavok

Thanks in advance.

Archived