Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

im interested in joining

reasons: warframe is lonely without any friendly faces as a new player and im seeking an active clan to have fun with, looking through the list this one seemed the most active with the least elitist attitude

IGN:CaptainJackSombrero

Reason: I want to play with good and nice people.I realy want to help clan with event and help to build dojo.

Refferer:Restituto

I play on EU server.

I played 741 hours.

IGN: Urien

Reason: Wanting to join a clan that tries to grow and enjoy the game warframe

Referal: Ditsy doo

invite sent welcome crusaders

Hi, I was in this clan but stopped playing a few months ago so I probly got kicked for bein gone too long. Mind sendin an invite my way? Met some cool people here before so I figured it would be a good place to come back to and run in some groups every now and then.

IGN: PyroHavok

Thanks in advance.

invite sent welcome back

Arceus255 recommended me. He told me the clan was fairly close for a moon clan.

Mmh. Thanks for the reply.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

20130822014125!Pinkie_super_shocked_face

They're hiding from us!

We must bring them in!

I'm not going to go around attempting to assimilate all the pony-related clans. xD

IGN: Shikun
NA Server
I just recently got back into Warframe and I'd like to join this clan recommended to me by Ibliss :3 .... I've read through the forums and it sounds so positive that it might actually help me enjoy Warframe more.  I get lonely sometimes when playing a mission so I plan to converse as much as possible within the clan chat if it's okay with you guys.  >///<

IGN: Shikun

NA Server

I just recently got back into Warframe and I'd like to join this clan recommended to me by Ibliss :3 .... I've read through the forums and it sounds so positive that it might actually help me enjoy Warframe more.  I get lonely sometimes when playing a mission so I plan to converse as much as possible within the clan chat if it's okay with you guys.  >///<

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif ~ Of course it's okay with us! Here's hoping we can keep you company on your lonely vigils. Invite sent Shi ^_^

~Clan Rules~

MYAs9iw.gif

~Chat with other Crusaders over at our Cloudsdale Cloud~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

IGN: TacticalView

Reason for wanting to join: Well, I've been playing for 3 weeks now, got to rank 9 n such and thinking that this game might have more of them clan activities in future updates. So I am just looking for a clan that I could do stuff with, the size of this guild scares me but it might be a cool thing.

IGN: TacticalView

Reason for wanting to join: Well, I've been playing for 3 weeks now, got to rank 9 n such and thinking that this game might have more of them clan activities in future updates. So I am just looking for a clan that I could do stuff with, the size of this guild scares me but it might be a cool thing.

I approve this.

Unfortunately I won't be at my desk for another 2-3 hours. Sorry bout the delay.

hello i would like to join

the basic reason as to why i want to join is just to hang out with friends and get the full experience of warframe

its as simple as that

i was refered to you guys by DESTROYER041

IGN: segajohn1

This Clan sounds nice, I would like to enjoy.
I really just want to join to be able to hang out, chat, and have some friendly competition between a bunch of people, and I feel that this guild would be perfect for that.

IGN: Articunno

Archived