Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Not saying you or anyone is going to, but I get the feeling the clan is in a state of uncertainty as a whole.

Uncertainty is what breaks clans apart. >.<

Oh well, I'll still be here until even frames crumble into dust.

Not really looking forward to what PWE does or doesn't do, but yeah, no sense worrying about it for now.

In other news... any other Crusader have a Doppelganger (Changeling) Contest entry? Just curious what everyone else made, and figured I could link mine: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259984-new-contest-warframe-doppelganger/?p=3050000

I would like to join this clan, if you'll have me.

Thus far I've only been in a small clan comprised of the few friends I have that play Warframe. Though lately they've stopped playing for one reason or another, so it's turned into an empty clan I've been supporting by myself, and that's no fun. So I've been keeping my eye out for a pony-related clan for a while, and here I am.

My in-game name is: Applechip

P.S. I can only be in one clan at a time right? If so, how do I leave my current clan for yours?

I would like to join this clan, if you'll have me.

Thus far I've only been in a small clan comprised of the few friends I have that play Warframe. Though lately they've stopped playing for one reason or another, so it's turned into an empty clan I've been supporting by myself, and that's no fun. So I've been keeping my eye out for a pony-related clan for a while, and here I am.

My in-game name is: Applechip

P.S. I can only be in one clan at a time right? If so, how do I leave my current clan for yours?

Approved. :T

Return when you have sorted out your clan thing.

Wanted to let you guys know that I'll be offline for a long while. Got some issues that prevent me from playing. I think my offline time is quite long already, didnt had the time to notify you lot. Don't know when, but I'll be back for sure. Lots of cool stuff i'm missing out that I eventually want to try out.

That's it and I'll see you all in-game soon again.

IGN: Letiso.

Wanted to let you guys know that I'll be offline for a long while. Got some issues that prevent me from playing. I think my offline time is quite long already, didnt had the time to notify you lot. Don't know when, but I'll be back for sure. Lots of cool stuff i'm missing out that I eventually want to try out.

That's it and I'll see you all in-game soon again.

IGN: Letiso.

The clan shalt wait, until the fall of the Tenno and beyond.

Hello fellow Ninja ponies,

I've always been looking for a clan to join. I won't lie but I joined like two clans only and  left them due to bullying and cursing but when I read this Clan's Creed I knew that this is the clan I need to join. I wish you accept my request, also playing without friends is so depressing because you know Friendship is magic. IGN:Razer1403 

Archived