Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello may i join your clan? in steam my username is FiM.ButttonMash... a friend of mine in warframe with the username mal (i forgot the rest) reffered to me this clan... yea im a brony too...

in warframe yea my username is the same... anywho have a nice day

Been away from warframe for a while had to wait on my new computer, was wondering if I could get an invite back in ^^?

My sincerest apologies for the late reply, Sileness. A former Crusader is always welcome back.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Hello may i join your clan? in steam my username is FiM.ButttonMash... a friend of mine in warframe with the username mal (i forgot the rest) reffered to me this clan... yea im a brony too...

in warframe yea my username is the same... anywho have a nice day

Hey there, GumbyPwntU. Quite a few Mal's out there, so I'm going to have to fall back on asking you to go back to the first page and give it a good looking over. I'd love to hear more about what you're looking for in a clan, beyond just the brony appeal, so we can both be sure you'll be in a clan that suits your needs.

My sincerest apologies for the late reply, Sileness. A former Crusader is always welcome back.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Hey there, GumbyPwntU. Quite a few Mal's out there, so I'm going to have to fall back on asking you to go back to the first page and give it a good looking over. I'd love to hear more about what you're looking for in a clan, beyond just the brony appeal, so we can both be sure you'll be in a clan that suits your needs.

well ok then actually all i needed right now is a clan... nothing more nothing less... just needed a clan to share my efficiency with my Blades...

well ok then actually all i needed right now is a clan... nothing more nothing less... just needed a clan to share my efficiency with my Blades...

If this is all, then I'm going to have to decline. Plenty of clans out there, so you should have plenty of good options for you out there. Best of luck.

Can I rejoin the clan? I was a member some time ago, but I lost interest in this game and stopped playing .
They added a bunch of new stuff, and it's easier to try it out, when you're a part of a clan (Dojo, finding teams, etc.).

Cheers.

Hi, I was wondering if I could join your clan? I'm a friend of Fongir and he recommended that I join you :) I will do my best in contributing to the clan and helping out whenever I can. Joining you would give me the opportunity to experience the more social gaming in warframe that I currently am missing out on. I would be very grateful for an invite ^_^
Steam and WF username: Cilutan

Hi, I was wondering if I could join your clan? I'm a friend of Fongir and he recommended that I join you :) I will do my best in contributing to the clan and helping out whenever I can. Joining you would give me the opportunity to experience the more social gaming in warframe that I currently am missing out on. I would be very grateful for an invite ^_^

Steam and WF username: Cilutan

Hey there, Cilutan. If you're looking to get involved with other players and have a great time in the process, I can see no reason to deny your request. We always love to see members helping eachother, so another hand in that would be welcomed. Just as a formality, make sure you've looked over the Creeds on the first page.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hi my friend TheGoldenGofer told me about this clan. after I thought about it, i decided that i'd quit my clan and give a request to join this clan. Gofer told me that this clan was nice and active.

Nebulr

Hi my friend TheGoldenGofer told me about this clan. after I thought about it, i decided that i'd quit my clan and give a request to join this clan. Gofer told me that this clan was nice and active.

Nebulr

Howdy, Nebulr!

I'd like to think we're a nice clan, but if you compare the number of "active" people we have to how many we actually have in the clan, we're not so active anymore. Does that make sense?

I'm surprised to hear that you quit your clan already though. What is the saying, "Don't put all your eggs in one basket"

Anyways, I'd be happy to invite you, but you are missing a detail we need to have in an application for us to accept you. Give the first post of this thread a look over, it will tell you everything you need to know concerning what you need in your post. It also has our rules, make sure you read those as well. After you've done that, make a new post in this thread with the correct information, and an invite will be sent your way.

Hi I read your rules and I understand completely. After I read your forum, I felt like this would be a clan for me. So The rules you listed are :

-You do not go for the name as CMC

-Serious apologies are serious

- And finally, Fun is based on opinion

Thank you and let me know about what you think,

Nebulr

Archived