Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I have read all the rules or creed now I'm ready to be accepted into the Cutie Mark Crusaders for life :)

Alrighty. You've got the rules, and got the drive.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hallo! i have read all the rules and my reason to join this clan is because it seems like a amazing clan, the people in the clan seem like awesome people! my friend recommended me this clan, thanks for reading, if there is info im missing, please let me know! :D 

That's all we require, Salty. Much appreciated.

Hi i want to join I m more into loli than ponny 
but I can imagine myself with this community 
if I do not get invite I will be not mad 
I m g.i.r.l. 20yo my favore is frost prime and frost and vandal frost or corrupted frost 
my favorite weapon is Primed Prime Boltor and evolved dual ichors
ingame name:MidoriFuse

Salutations, 

I have read and understand all the of the creed and rules for this clan. I would like to join this clan as it seems to be a fun and inviting environment with active players. My ingame name is Rocketspire.

Hey there, RocketSpire.

You've met our requirements and I don't see a reason the CMC wouldn't be a good fit for you.

Hi i want to join I m more into loli than ponny 

but I can imagine myself with this community 

if I do not get invite I will be not mad 

I m g.i.r.l. 20yo my favore is frost prime and frost and vandal frost or corrupted frost 

my favorite weapon is Primed Prime Boltor and evolved dual ichors

ingame name:MidoriFuse

Greetings, MidoriFuse.

You are not obligated to be a fan of MLP, so long as you respect the fact that there are some in this clan that do.

Despite that, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to head back to the front page and give it a good looking over. There are some details you did not provide.

Greetings, MidoriFuse.

You are not obligated to be a fan of MLP, so long as you respect the fact that there are some in this clan that do.

Despite that, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to head back to the front page and give it a good looking over. There are some details you did not provide.

If you mean that ''i did read blahblah'' then yes I did read It  if You can not deal with me not providing me with It because It is the same in every clan in this game I m afraid that this enviroment is not friendly enought for me. Cheers and have  a great night.

If you mean that ''i did read blahblah'' then yes I did read It  if You can not deal with me not providing me with It because It is the same in every clan in this game I m afraid that this enviroment is not friendly enought for me. Cheers and have  a great night.

Very well. I'm going to have to decline your application.

Take care and best of luck finding another clan.

Hi guys, i'm somewhat of a beginner but i will be fully committed to helping your clan and trying my best to improve myself and others. I will help by contributing to the dojo and helping others on missions. It would be really nice join as my other two friends saltysardines and banbo0 have joined it too. I would like to be helpful in the warframe community. I have read all the rules twice and in conclusion it would be freakin awesome to join the magical golden pony clan of crusaders.

I read the rules, I want to join because I have friends in the clan and would like to join a clan willing to help eachother.

Hey there, ShySkream. Sounds like the CMC would be a good fit for you.

I wanna join this clan because of it's beautiful clan emblem and I was in one of the dead clans (The Knights Of Hell) in ultimate super something alliance together with this clan and made friends with RubberCondom and SonataDusk. I'm Mastery Rank 10.

Hello, SimiAliasWtf. You've got a solid reason, but there's one last thing needed of you before an invitation can be sent. Please give the first page a good look over and get back to us.

Hi can i join back here ill be active again :D

Welcome back, KeirPatrick. There's always room for a returning Crusader, however, things have changed in your absence and you should be informed, so before your invitation, please head back to the first page and make sure you've read the rules.

Hi guys, i'm somewhat of a beginner but i will be fully committed to helping your clan and trying my best to improve myself and others. I will help by contributing to the dojo and helping others on missions. It would be really nice join as my other two friends saltysardines and banbo0 have joined it too. I would like to be helpful in the warframe community. I have read all the rules twice and in conclusion it would be freakin awesome to join the magical golden pony clan of crusaders.

Greetings, KQOKV. I can't find a single reason to say no. It sounds like you'll be very happy here.

Heya! I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders to help fight alongside my comrades who are also in the clan, and I have read the rules and will do my best to comply.

Salutations, Drag3ndz. You've read the rules, and gave a reason. You've done all we can ask. I hope the CMC will be to your liking.

Hi :D,

IGN: Tartox

Region: South America

Reason to join:

Hey there, Tartox.

I'm afraid a picture does not say 1,000 words in this case. Please head back to the first page, read it carefully and get back to us.

Hey there, Tartox.

I'm afraid a picture does not say 1,000 words in this case. Please head back to the first page, read it carefully and get back to us.

maybe I look suspicious, sorry about that. 

Returning to the topic~

Hello Everyone!

IGN: Tartox

A reason to join... Honestly, I just want because i'm curious and I want to improve my english [sorry about trying to hide my reasons :( ]; I'm not someone who talk much, but I can help anyone if someone need help.

[Anyway, i'm a brony too aaaaand sorry about my english, i'm working on that :D, and yes, I read every single rule, I hate problems]

Yo, CMCs.

Before saying anything about joining, my Warframe is Scootaloo colored and I color my guns like Rainbow Dash.

I'd like to join, please.

IGN: Blazemate

A reason to join:

I like MLP, I like ninjas with guns in space.

Also, I've never really been in a clan, but I'd like to try it out in a clan of people that share the same attitude towards ponies as me.

Edit: Forgot to write this:

Read the rules multiple times and uh...Applejack is Most Valuable Pony.

Howdy, Blazemate!

You have very good reasons to join and have read the rules. I see no reason to deny you. You should fit right in with us.

Also saying Applejack was MVP made your application perfect in my eyes.

Archived