Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello, i would like to join the clan as i have been looking for an active clan to enjoy warframe with and my friend HarbingerKM referred me. I also have read and understand the rules. My IGN is MEMERXD and i play on NA East.

Hey there, Memerxd.

You've provided everything we need and I don't see why the CMC wouldn't be a good fit for you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I upon recommendation from "irustlejimmies", would like to apply for this clan, I accept all creeds. I mostly want to join this clan because I dont have that many friends that play the game, even the ones that do, play it very rarely, the other reasons I want to join want to join is because the community in it seems pretty nice, and also because I love your dojo layout c:

I upon recommendation from "irustlejimmies", would like to apply for this clan, I accept all creeds. I mostly want to join this clan because I dont have that many friends that play the game, even the ones that do, play it very rarely, the other reasons I want to join want to join is because the community in it seems pretty nice, and also because I love your dojo layout c:

Howdy, Torobian!

Wanting to make friends is reason enough to join and I see no reason to deny you. As long as you follow the creeds, you should be able to make many more friends with us.

I am Matthais123. I have read the rules, and agree to follow the creeds. I have no problem following them. I want to join because I am a Brony and I find it cool that there's a Warframe Clan made up of MLP fans. Also, I really like how these rules keep things orderly and mature at just the right level for fun gameplay. Please send me the invite as soon as possible. Thank you.

I am Matthais123. I have read the rules, and agree to follow the creeds. I have no problem following them. I want to join because I am a Brony and I find it cool that there's a Warframe Clan made up of MLP fans. Also, I really like how these rules keep things orderly and mature at just the right level for fun gameplay. Please send me the invite as soon as possible. Thank you.

Hey there, Mathais123.

Everything looks ship shape.

My IGN is NLR_Sigma, Luna is best pony, and I have read and accepted the creeds. I want to join, because I'm a brony, and it's nice to see a group about mlp in Warframe and would like to be a part of it. I hope to meet you all soon!

Howdy, NLR_Sigma

I see no reason to deny you, as you have read and understand the rules.

Yo, I'm MobyTheDuck and I would like to join the clan. I used to play during beta, but I stopped and just now I got back to it, so I'm still Rank 3, with newbie weapons, no primes, etc.

I've read the rules and I promise to follow them or face CERTAIN DEATH

Since I'm a brony (although I still have to watch season 3 and 4), it would be cool to play with people that like what I like, since none of my Steam friends play it. Also, Applejack best pony (But Queen Chrysalis is my favorite character)

Yo, I'm MobyTheDuck and I would like to join the clan. I used to play during beta, but I stopped and just now I got back to it, so I'm still Rank 3, with newbie weapons, no primes, etc.

I've read the rules and I promise to follow them or face CERTAIN DEATH

Since I'm a brony (although I still have to watch season 3 and 4), it would be cool to play with people that like what I like, since none of my Steam friends play it. Also, Applejack best pony (But Queen Chrysalis is my favorite character)

Howdy, MobyTheDuck.

Bonus points for Applejack, but just reading and promising to follow the rules and having a valid reason for wanting to join us is good for us. I hope you make many friends with us.

hi i'm doctical and i am looking for a community. i have mainly been in inactive or toxic clans/alliance which has made playing warframe less desirable for awhile. i'm mr 12 with a very competent arsenal, 24 years old, and respect a community with a solid and fair structure.

i am not a brony, affiliated with bronies, familiar with my little pony in any way. the time i encountered any pony related is when one broke into my house and rearranged all my furniture.

Hello Crusaders :) I've played this game for a week and I absolutely love it :) Now I'm looking for a clan that I can stay for a long time.  I'd love to join this clan since I have a friend in the clan. He strongly recommend that I join this clan because everyone is nice , helpful and amazingly friendly. Moreover, I've read the first post and I found this clan is really well-organized , I really want to join this friendly community and have a great time playing Warframe.

I've read the rules, and I promise I will follow all the rules. I hope I'm allowed to  join :D Thank you for creating this clan :)

My IG : Azchuchoe

:D

hi i'm doctical and i am looking for a community. i have mainly been in inactive or toxic clans/alliance which has made playing warframe less desirable for awhile. i'm mr 12 with a very competent arsenal, 24 years old, and respect a community with a solid and fair structure.

i am not a brony, affiliated with bronies, familiar with my little pony in any way. the time i encountered any pony related is when one broke into my house and rearranged all my furniture.

Howdy, doctical. Sorry for the delay.

As long as you have read the creeds, promise to uphold them and be tolerant of all Crusaders, no matter their interests, you will fit in just fine with us.

It seems as though you are already in a clan, however. Until you leave your current clan, an invitation cannot be sent to you. Let me know through personal message or another post in this thread to let me know you are ready to accept the invitation.

Hello Crusaders :) I've played this game for a week and I absolutely love it :) Now I'm looking for a clan that I can stay for a long time.  I'd love to join this clan since I have a friend in the clan. He strongly recommend that I join this clan because everyone is nice , helpful and amazingly friendly. Moreover, I've read the first post and I found this clan is really well-organized , I really want to join this friendly community and have a great time playing Warframe.

I've read the rules, and I promise I will follow all the rules. I hope I'm allowed to  join :D Thank you for creating this clan :)

My IG : Azchuchoe

:D

Howdy, Azchuchoe.

If you don't mind me asking, who's the friend you are referring to?

As long as you have read and promise to uphold the creeds, you will always be welcome in the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I hope you are able to make many more friends with us.

I'm a new player looking for my special talent. I've been playing for a week and I quite enjoy the game.

I would like to join this guild because I'm quite lonely playing Warframe. Joining a clan that shares my interests might change that.

I have read the Creeds and Guidelines and I promise to abide by them.

Howdy, Reloads-Too-Frequently.

As long as you have read and promise to uphold the creeds, you will fit in just fine. I hope you make many new friends with us.

Edit: Forgot a part

I'd like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, i've read the rules and understand the creed

Stay your blade from the flesh of the innocent

Hide in plain sight

Never compromise the brotherhood

...that might be the wrong creed.. woops...

(jokes aside i understand all the rules and creed)

HIIII! i was wondering if i could join the CMC! im slowly getting back to things on warframe... i already joined the steam group. would you believe that my friend was in it already XD what secrets they are keeping from me. >u<

Ill do my best as a member of the CMC to help others with what they need to get done. Cross my Heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye.

PS: Pinkie Pie is bestest Pony.

Please can i join?

Howdy, TwoMountains.

You are missing some parts of your application here. Head back to the front page to find out what you missed, then make a new post with the correct information.

Hi, I'm a somewhat new player to the game. I would like to join this guild because public matchmaking only gets u so far. I have read the creed and guidelines, and I promise to uphold them.

Ig: shoryoucant

Howdy, shoryoucant.

It's great that you've read the creeds and promise to uphold them. It is. But, the reason we do this application process is to ensure you that the Cutie Mark Crusaders would be a good fit for you. There's no information here that would lead me to believe that the CMC would be the best fit for you, as opposed to another clan. So if you could, tell me why you would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, specifically.

I'd like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, i've read the rules and understand the creed

Stay your blade from the flesh of the innocent

Hide in plain sight

Never compromise the brotherhood

...that might be the wrong creed.. woops...

(jokes aside i understand all the rules and creed)

Howdy, Warp_Spider

I appreciate you taking the time to read our creeds and I appreciate even more the fact that you understand them. However, you've given no reason as to why you want to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders. We do this to ensure that what you're looking for in a clan, we can provide. So if you could, tell me why you chose the Cutie Mark Crusaders over another clan.

HIIII! i was wondering if i could join the CMC! im slowly getting back to things on warframe... i already joined the steam group. would you believe that my friend was in it already XD what secrets they are keeping from me. >u<

Ill do my best as a member of the CMC to help others with what they need to get done. Cross my Heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye.

PS: Pinkie Pie is bestest Pony.

Howdy, Mastertad.

Wanting to play with your friend and help others is a good reason for wanting to join the CMC, but it seems that your application is missing a small, but important detail. Please give the first post of this thread a once over, find out what you missed, then make a new post with the correct information and I'd be happy to send an invite your way.

Howdy, TwoMountains.

You are missing some parts of your application here. Head back to the front page to find out what you missed, then make a new post with the correct information.

Howdy, shoryoucant.

It's great that you've read the creeds and promise to uphold them. It is. But, the reason we do this application process is to ensure you that the Cutie Mark Crusaders would be a good fit for you. There's no information here that would lead me to believe that the CMC would be the best fit for you, as opposed to another clan. So if you could, tell me why you would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, specifically.

Howdy, Warp_Spider

I appreciate you taking the time to read our creeds and I appreciate even more the fact that you understand them. However, you've given no reason as to why you want to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders. We do this to ensure that what you're looking for in a clan, we can provide. So if you could, tell me why you chose the Cutie Mark Crusaders over another clan.

Howdy, Mastertad.

Wanting to play with your friend and help others is a good reason for wanting to join the CMC, but it seems that your application is missing a small, but important detail. Please give the first post of this thread a once over, find out what you missed, then make a new post with the correct information and I'd be happy to send an invite your way.

herp derp. i forgot to put in that i did infact read the creed. sorry about that.

Archived