Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello guys !! My friend Azchuchoe just joined the CMC clan for the last few days, and he absolutely loves it. He keep talking about how awesome the CMC family is on voice chat - which made me want to join the clan as well ( I haven't been in any clan yet since I'm kind of new to this game ). According to what I know from him, CMC clan member is so friendly and helpful. Moreover, the clan Dojo is so huge and awesome. It'd be my honour to join the family :) I hope I am allowed to join :)

I promise to follow the creeds, follow the rules. Be helpful to all other members :)

My IGN : vhtt94

Thank you so much :)

Hello, my IGN is Hypomanic, I'd like to join cuz playing alone sux and i'd just like to hang out and stuff with you guys, also Digwiid helped me alot so i'd like to help others maybe and just have fun. I read the creed/rules and ill follow them.

Howdy, Hypomanic.

Playing alone is difficult. As long as you promise to uphold the creed, we should have many Crusaders willing to help you with whatever you need.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello guys !! My friend Azchuchoe just joined the CMC clan for the last few days, and he absolutely loves it. He keep talking about how awesome the CMC family is on voice chat - which made me want to join the clan as well ( I haven't been in any clan yet since I'm kind of new to this game ). According to what I know from him, CMC clan member is so friendly and helpful. Moreover, the clan Dojo is so huge and awesome. It'd be my honour to join the family :) I hope I am allowed to join :)

I promise to follow the creeds, follow the rules. Be helpful to all other members :)

My IGN : vhtt94

Thank you so much :)

Howdy, vhtt94!

I'm pleased to hear that your friend is enjoying their time with us and you're interested in joining too. As long as you follow the creeds, you will always have a home in the CMC. I hope you can make many new friends with us.

I want to join, I have read and will follow the creed IGN: TwilightVulpine Region: South America Reason: As a good space ninja, I believe in the power of weaponized friendship. yay. I'm looking for a clan with a friendly community to talk pony with.

Hey there, Twilight Vulpine.

Looks like you've done all we ask and the CMC would be a good clan for you.

Hello,I've read the Creed and will abide by it.Also I will shoot all enemy's in the name of CMC,if i join. :D

IGN:Telliroth

Howdy Telliroth.

I appreciate the sentiment, but we don't have any enemies. Be kind, courteous and respectful to others, no matter what, is also one of our creeds. So, no shooting, alright?

I have read the cread, agree to the rules, and would like to join if able. I am a casual player who enjoys playing with my SO and we are both fans of mlp, a nice cassual group is right up my alley.

Howdy, DontAskForCookies.

As long as you promise to uphold the creeds, you will always have a home with the CMC.

Hello, I'd like to join because I have a friend in your clan (ref92). I have read and accepted the creeds.

Howdy, SnakeMuller.

It's good to see friends of others want to join in on the fun. As long as you promise to uphold the creeds, you can stay as long as you want.

Long time no see~

I apologize for being inactive for so long. A lot of things have been going on. But I'd like to rejoin the clan, if that's alright. Of course I've read the creeds and rules, and I'd like to become an active member once again. ♥

Howdy again, SpellMatrix!

You'll always have a home with us.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Besides of the creed, what is required to join this clan? I am considering joining an active clan

IGN: DrakoBluewing
Region: North America East
Reason: Well, I am looking for a clan with active players to play with, but also looking for a casual clan which will not expect me to play like a pro.

I would like to join,

I have read and will follow the creed

IGN: Artsuu

Region: asia

Reason: looking for a friendly and casual clan , still new to this game need some help. 

Howdy Artsuu.

As long as you have read the creeds and promise to follow them, I'm sure plenty of Crusaders will be willing to help you.

Besides of the creed, what is required to join this clan? I am considering joining an active clan

IGN: DrakoBluewing

Region: North America East

Reason: Well, I am looking for a clan with active players to play with, but also looking for a casual clan which will not expect me to play like a pro.

Howdy DrakoBluewing.

As long as you have read the creeds and promise to uphold them, that's really all we ask of you. You can stay as long as you want. As long as you log in at least once every 90 days, you won't be removed for inactivity. That's all there is to it. Easy, right?

Edit: Spelling

I have read the creed and found the rules to quite agreeable. I would like to join if there is any room left.  After leaving my last clan over an increasing number of trolls and a not so good amount of frustration over solar rail conflicts I find myself wanting to be in a friendlier and more laid-back group.  My IGN is "drkone012".  Thank you!

I've read the rules and I'd like to join. I'm a good friend of VanillaRegal, and I'd like to be in the clan with him! My IGN is "Slicevicious"

Thanks!

Howdy, Slicevicious.

We would be happy to let you be in the same environment as your friend. I hope you can make many more friends with us.

I have read the creed and found the rules to quite agreeable. I would like to join if there is any room left.  After leaving my last clan over an increasing number of trolls and a not so good amount of frustration over solar rail conflicts I find myself wanting to be in a friendlier and more laid-back group.  My IGN is "drkone012".  Thank you!

Howdy drkone012.

I'm glad you find our rules agreeable. You can be sure that we have room for you and we are very laid back, so I see no reason to deny you.

I've read the creeds and i think they are very good and easely followable. I mainly want to join because i would like to be in a Clan that has people in it that like the same thing as i do and playing with others is surly more fun then playing all by myself. 

My IGN is : Sweetie-Belle

Regeion: EU

I would be very Happy if i can join.

Thank You.

I've read the creeds and i think they are very good and easely followable. I mainly want to join because i would like to be in a Clan that has people in it that like the same thing as i do and playing with others is surly more fun then playing all by myself. 

My IGN is : Sweetie-Belle

Regeion: EU

I would be very Happy if i can join.

Thank You.

Hey there, Sweetie-Belle.

Can't see a single reason to say the CMC is not a good choice for you.

Hello there,

Can I receive another invite to the CMC? I'm really sorry I left this clan for a while, but I'm ready to come back as a member. 

Thanks! ^^

Wait, what's this about LadyScootaloo leaving??? WHY??? =(

Some internal drama, unfortunately. If you still wanted to contact him, I can give you his steam.

Hello there,

Can I receive another invite to the CMC? I'm really sorry I left this clan for a while, but I'm ready to come back as a member. 

Thanks! ^^

Some internal drama, unfortunately. If you still wanted to contact him, I can give you his steam.

Howdy again, Twilight053.

Ready to come back meaning you have read the adjusted creeds and promise to keep upholding them, correct?

Archived