Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

16 hours ago, Retro_Daring_Do said:

I have read the rules and shall uphold the good name of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

I used to be in the CMC a LONG time ago (joined August 2013) but left due to inactivity. A returning and again active player, I was hoping to rejoin the old clan I spent many fun hours in. I'd like to bounce questions off the vets and would love to help out the novices in a community I adored long ago and hope to again. I also want to join a clan where I have a common ground with most members :P That being MLP of course.

Howdy again Retro_Daring_Do

Glad to see you again. We would be happy to have you.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

2 hours ago, Raeonn said:

IGN: Raeonn

Mastery Rank:10

I have read and agree to uphold the creeds of the CMC. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.

I'll contribute any materials that might be needed or wanted, I tend to farm a lot.

Hope to see you in-game.

Howdy Raeonn

Reading the rules is certainly appreciated, but you're missing a part of your application here that we need to see. We need you to provide a reason as to why you're interested in joining the Cutie Mark Crusaders. We do this check to ensure that we are a good fit clan for you and can provide what you're looking for. Please get back to us with the appropriate information at your earliest convenience.

So the Pinkie Promise wasn't a valid addition? XD

Anything that's related to MLP is a general sign that the people associated with it are a caring group and that's something I can relate with.

I know this probably comes off as rude, but then again, nothing ever types well, does it?

Didn't reply as a quote. Hope I don't lose DKP for this.

6 hours ago, Raeonn said:

So the Pinkie Promise wasn't a valid addition? XD

Anything that's related to MLP is a general sign that the people associated with it are a caring group and that's something I can relate with.

I know this probably comes off as rude, but then again, nothing ever types well, does it?

Didn't reply as a quote. Hope I don't lose DKP for this.

Howdy again Raeonn.

I see what you're getting at, and I feel as though you have good intentions. The CMC would be happy to have you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader

Howdy Crusaders!

I'd like to start by saying I've read the creeds and the updates rules.

I'd like to join the clan because since starting playing, I've been running completely solo and now some of the missions are becoming a little too difficult for me to run on my own. I've been a fan of MLP since 2012, so I'd prefer to keep my main 2 hobbies pretty close - gaming and MLP! Also, from my experience, fellow bronies can be more accepting and helpful. From what I've seen in the games region chat, there are quite a few elitists out there and as I'm still learning and getting through the early grind, I'd appreciate a more casual clan, like this one.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Core /)

My User is "OrenjiPengin" i am new to Warframe, but i am positive that i will be playing for quite a while. i'd like to join a community of other players that also have the same passion for gaming that i have. please consider me for the best clan in Warframe. :3 ty p.s. i've read your whole post like im supposed to :p

20 hours ago, CoreUnderscore said:

Howdy Crusaders!

I'd like to start by saying I've read the creeds and the updates rules.

I'd like to join the clan because since starting playing, I've been running completely solo and now some of the missions are becoming a little too difficult for me to run on my own. I've been a fan of MLP since 2012, so I'd prefer to keep my main 2 hobbies pretty close - gaming and MLP! Also, from my experience, fellow bronies can be more accepting and helpful. From what I've seen in the games region chat, there are quite a few elitists out there and as I'm still learning and getting through the early grind, I'd appreciate a more casual clan, like this one.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Core /)

Howdy CoreUnderscore

Very nice application. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

9 hours ago, OrenjiPengin said:

My User is "OrenjiPengin" i am new to Warframe, but i am positive that i will be playing for quite a while. i'd like to join a community of other players that also have the same passion for gaming that i have. please consider me for the best clan in Warframe. :3 ty p.s. i've read your whole post like im supposed to :p

Howdy OrenjiPengin

I'd like to touch on the part where you said "other players that also have the same passion for gaming that i have".

Our members certainly have a passion for gaming and for Warframe, considering many of our members have been with us for a long time. I just thought I should warn you that passion won't necessarily translate to activity in this case, if that makes any sense. On any given day, we have around twenty people online at once. For example, I am very passionate about Warframe, but I don't play it nearly as much as I used to. I believe the same for many of our members. If you are still comfortable with all that, then we would be happy to have you.

One last thing I need you to do is leave the current clan you're in, as I cannot currently send you an invitation. Once that's finished, either send me a PM or make another post and your invite will be sent as soon as possible.

15 hours ago, Chaoslord153 said:

I understand the Creeds, and I wish to join, because this clan seems like a group of people who will be a good clan to join, since they can help me while I get better, and eventually I can help the people who were once noobs like

Hey there, Chaoslord153.

Greatly appreciate you getting back to us. With your acknowledgement of the Creeds and a reason in hand, I can say the CMC would be a good fit for you.

I have read and understand the creed. i wish to join to reduce the sense of hopelessness i feel playing warframe on my own. I am looking for a large group of experience players who can reinvigorate my interest in this game. 

I want to join this clan because of friendly and kind members. I can help them for their missions, I can give some tips and information about the game and I can give them my unneeded mods if they need. Sometimes an helping hand can be useful for me as well from other people.

I have read the creeds of course.

IGN:Exoniva

Thanks for reading.

On 7/28/2016 at 2:35 AM, awsmkid101 said:

I have read and understand the creed. i wish to join to reduce the sense of hopelessness i feel playing warframe on my own. I am looking for a large group of experience players who can reinvigorate my interest in this game. 

Greetings, Awsmkid101. My apologies for the delay.

As one of your primary reasons for joining is "a large group of experience players", I'm going to suggest looking for another clan as we are no longer a Moon clan, and thus, our numbers may not reflect your best interests.

On 7/30/2016 at 11:42 AM, Exoniva said:

I want to join this clan because of friendly and kind members. I can help them for their missions, I can give some tips and information about the game and I can give them my unneeded mods if they need. Sometimes an helping hand can be useful for me as well from other people.

I have read the creeds of course.

IGN:Exoniva

Thanks for reading.

Hey there, Exoniva.

Much appreciated for looking over the Creeds and after looking over your reasons for joining, I can say the CMC would be a good fit for you.

Again, my apologies for the delay. 

2 hours ago, NightWish001 said:

Hello. ''NightWish001'' and ''IDevilDog'' is our names we were friends... We would like to join to you.

Hey there, NightWish001.

I'm afraid you have not provided the required information and thus, must reject your application.

Take care and best of luck finding a clan.

I have read the creeds and understand them. i was a member months ago, and it was great being involved in such a big group and getting to meet and fight with everyone. unfortunately for the past few months i have not been able to play much of anything. thankfully now i have plenty of free time, some of which im hoping to use re meeting everyone

I'm interested in joining the clan. I've read up on the rules and creeds and agree with everything.

I've played for over a year on PS4 but this summer, for a few different reasons, I decided to migrate to PC. I play warframe to have fun and now that I've gotten the hang of playing with a keyboard+mouse and have made some progress with my new account I feel ready to look for a clan to join and people to enjoy the game with. :) This clan looks like it doesn't take itself way too seriously and I like that. I'm a very chill person but I still like to get stuff done and challenge myself. I participate in all events I can and I like to collect "all the things". I just don't mind taking a break from it all to help others or do something simply to have a laugh. 

15 hours ago, iceman12338 said:

I have read the creeds and understand them. i was a member months ago, and it was great being involved in such a big group and getting to meet and fight with everyone. unfortunately for the past few months i have not been able to play much of anything. thankfully now i have plenty of free time, some of which im hoping to use re meeting everyone

6 hours ago, MonsTheLord said:

I would like to join CMC, I enjoy making new friends and a great community like this is just what i am looking for. I have read through the creeds and guidelines and find them agreeable ^.^

1 hour ago, wargthewarg said:

I'm interested in joining the clan. I've read up on the rules and creeds and agree with everything.

I've played for over a year on PS4 but this summer, for a few different reasons, I decided to migrate to PC. I play warframe to have fun and now that I've gotten the hang of playing with a keyboard+mouse and have made some progress with my new account I feel ready to look for a clan to join and people to enjoy the game with. :) This clan looks like it doesn't take itself way too seriously and I like that. I'm a very chill person but I still like to get stuff done and challenge myself. I participate in all events I can and I like to collect "all the things". I just don't mind taking a break from it all to help others or do something simply to have a laugh. 

Howdy to iceman12338, MonsTheLord, and wargthewarg.

I feel like you would all fit in with the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Invites sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

14 hours ago, Zarathaen said:

Heyo, I've read the rules and also looked into rankings/crests. I'd like to join because I'm frankly rather lonely and my clan is just me. It'd be nice to make a few more friends and have people to run missions with. :D

Howdy Zarathaen.

I feel like you would fit in with the CMC and we would be happy to have you. The only thing stopping me is that you are already in a clan. If you would still like to join us, either let me know in a new post or a PM when you're ready to go.

On 8/15/2016 at 3:04 AM, Raenoleah said:

Hi! I've read through the rules, and I'd like to join because I want to meet more people and make some new friends.

Hey there, Raenoleah. 

Much appreciated for reading the rules.

A bit terse, but I believe I'm understanding your reasoning. 

On 8/10/2016 at 3:54 PM, JTBoogie14 said:

Howdy to iceman12338, MonsTheLord, and wargthewarg.

I feel like you would all fit in with the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Invites sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

Thank you! I don't seem to have received the invite, may have been my fault.  Could you send it again? 

Archived