Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

The Cutie Mark Crusaders claim the title as first to reach the 60m mark for the event!

AreusOmniae, Vabla, Annoyz & myself!

(my rank still shows 6m because it didn't save, but I would not let my bravado and boasting rights go to waste)

Warframe0050.png

Warframe0051.png

Warframe0052.png

VVVVV  These are from Areus VVVVV

230410_screenshots_2013_08_30_00003.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ikbn8iy.jpg

Congratulations!

Just made it to 53:30 with my one clanmate.

I know we can and want to do this well, but don't forget the reason you enjoy this game and joined this clan.

Help your fellow Crusaders and have fun playin and being in the clan.

Play how you want for what you want.

It was definitely not 'to be the best there is' when you know we're a casual clan. :T

p.s. Still remember that your choices will hinder/aid your fellow Crusaders.

At the very least, you have a responsibility as a decent human being/pony/dragon/digimon/tenno/crusader/ninja/entity/person to understand what your decisions mean for your friends. 

I know we can and want to do this well, but don't forget the reason you enjoy this game and joined this clan.

Help your fellow Crusaders and have fun playin and being in the clan.

Play how you want for what you want.

It was definitely not 'to be the best there is' when you know we're a casual clan. :T

p.s. Still remember that your choices will hinder/aid your fellow Crusaders.

At the very least, you have a responsibility as a decent human being/pony/dragon/digimon/tenno/crusader/ninja/entity/person to understand what your decisions mean for your friends. 

Very true. I have been trying to balance helping clannies and going for a high time.

I would still like to do our our team of Areus, yourself, Princess.luna., and myself. I think it would be a lot of fun. I also enjoy strategizing with you guys.

Hope to see you in not too long. c:

This event is somehow much better than I thought it would be when DE announced it.

It manages to keep people going far better than any other event up until now was able to, simply because it doesn't feel like score-grinding as you can achieve a very good time in one run with good players and the right strategy.

I think it's a step in the right direction to remove the grind from the events and make the competition more direct.

Good luck with your future runs Crusaders!

Hallo,

I would like to join for a number of reasons, but the most important is kicking friend in the dojo ^.^

IGN: Pezol

Region: Europe

Frame: Excalibur/Rhino

*and bolster pony army ofc

Hello,

I am Pezol's friend, who he wrongly thinks, that he can kick. I shall show him, that he is truly mistaken - if given acceptance to Your guild.

IGN: CaimDelacroix

Region : Europe

Frame: Excalibur/Ash (using Ash)

These are the most brash reasons I have ever heard.

Invites sent. Welcome, Crusaders. :T

Hey,
I'm tangytam. I want to join The CMC Because I'm a semi-active user and I've always wanted to be in a clan so I can make friends with other player's and also help them. If you think I'd be good enough to join.

IGN: tangytam

Region: EU

Frame: Excalibur
 x

Hey,

I'm tangytam. I want to join The CMC Because I'm a semi-active user and I've always wanted to be in a clan so I can make friends with other player's and also help them. If you think I'd be good enough to join.

IGN: tangytam

Region: EU

Frame: Excalibur

x

Hello tangytam. I have sent you an invite. I hope you join, and have a wonderful time with us.
If you would like a say in clan decisions - please join the steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe
jkC7Z8jl.jpg

hello i was wondering if i could join i was on a fairly decent hiatus from the game so alot of these new features sprung up on me and i would like to experience them

i was recommended by Grilleds

IGN: Darkova

Region: US

Frame: Volt

hello i was wondering if i could join i was on a fairly decent hiatus from the game so alot of these new features sprung up on me and i would like to experience them

i was recommended by Grilleds

IGN: Darkova

Region: US

Frame: Volt

Invite sent.

Welcome Crusader.

Please familiarize yourselves with the clan creed/rules on the first page if you have not already done so.

If you'd like a say in clan decisions please ask for an invite to the steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe#

IGN: Kropekpobyku

Region: Europe

Frame: Frost

Why? Because i love hentai with ponny's? :>

Now how can I say no to that?

On a more serious note

Hello kropekpobyku. I have sent you an invite. I hope you join, and have a wonderful time with us.
If you would like a say in clan decisions - please join the steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe
jkC7Z8jl.jpg

Archived