Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

My sincerest apologies for missing everything. I was viewing this on a mobile browser while bored in class and I missed the full application requirements and misunderstood them due to the rest of the first page posts. So if you can forgive that mistake let me try this again. 

Well, you didn't need to give the reason for it, but, apology accepted.

The quoting of the creeds, word by word, wasn't necessary either. :T

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

projextXasian...just looking for a clan to make friends have a good time. help. basic.

Ello pxa.

I would like to join!

I live in Australia and my reason for joining is to hopefully make some friends and the help them out as best as i can and hopefully get some help with some things too

I'm usually on all day depending if i get burnt out and if you want to add me on steam my username Skyhusky

What timing, I was just typing this out for pxa. 

Hey, Crusaders. If you didn't know, there seems to be a contest to get roughly 500 platinum by telling your funniest Warframe story. Assault him with laughter! nominating another person and give a reason why. Considering the OP decided to change the rules because they weren't being thanked enough, I'm not supporting this thread but if it gives someone the chance to get some platinum, I'll leave the link for them.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/105435-i-have-500-platinum-to-give-away-lets-have-a-contest/

Forgot to mention it lasts until Update 10 is released so if you want it, go quickly.

IGN: Snaggletooth
Region: NA Central {usualy do east or west]

I am a Brony (Although Im more linkable to Discord an often run around as him)

I am seeking a good Brony MLP Clan an I found this! So yes if you got room an wouldn't mind adding me to it please send me an invite

Im Experienced I got almost every WF an Im always eager to make friends

We will not tarnish the name of the CMC.

I wont tarnish the CMC
We will not look down on the opinions of others.

Every Opinion offers a new idea
We will not trick or mislead new Tenno.

I try to help
We will not insult people who do not share our tastes.

Insults go nowhere

I am KariTheLight and I would like to join and I am in the North america. I would like to join because I heard it was a good clan and Sn3ky refference me.

Very nicely done. However, you seem to be in a clan or have a pending invite to another clan.

Get back to us if you're still interested. :T

I am Geralt Davidoff(don't ask), from north america, and I would be interested in joining.

I do hope you did read the part about giving a reason for it... but I guess being 'interested' does count as a reason. :T

You do seem to have a clan already or have a pending invite to one.

If you're still interested, sort it out and get back to us :T

IGN: Snaggletooth

Region: NA Central {usualy do east or west]

I am a Brony (Although Im more linkable to Discord an often run around as him)

I am seeking a good Brony MLP Clan an I found this! So yes if you got room an wouldn't mind adding me to it please send me an invite

Im Experienced I got almost every WF an Im always eager to make friends

Yet another excellent comment. :T (we're still working on improving activity without reducing the quality)

Invite sent.

Welcome, Crusader.

In Game name: Ark Rising
Region: North America

My reason for wanting to join this clan is because finding a good MLP clan with active member is hard to find and I heard from one of your members, sn3ky, about this clan and I would be very honored if you wouls accept me into your clan.

In Game name: Ark Rising

Region: North America

My reason for wanting to join this clan is because finding a good MLP clan with active member is hard to find and I heard from one of your members, sn3ky, about this clan and I would be very honored if you wouls accept me into your clan.

I tried to send you and invite but Ark Rising is an invalid character. Please make sure put down your correct IGN and make sure to read the creed.

It seems you are already in a clan as well. Please fix these issues and make another post with them fixed. Thank you. c:

There be the J2000 Golem kill video. Should be processed shortly. 

Very cool look and design, probably feels a bit too easy compared to how cool it looks.

Now this is just my opinion but I think the death vanishing act doesn't look too great when applied to such a huge model.

I would also like to join. Never really thought about joining any clan until now.

(Figured I could also use some help in learning how to play too. :s)

Anyway, I've acknowledged the Creed, and I agree to follow it.

I live in North America, and I'm hoping this clan will help get me more active in this game. :v

I would like join

IGN: shopboy

Region: NA central

Reason why i want to join is because i'm very active and need a good community to hop into

Sorry for the delay. Busy day yesterday. We could use more activity, definitely.

There is a problem, though. You seem to have a pending invite to a clan or may already have a clan that isn't ours.

Sort that out and get back to us if you're still interested.

I would also like to join. Never really thought about joining any clan until now.

(Figured I could also use some help in learning how to play too. :s)

Anyway, I've acknowledged the Creed, and I agree to follow it.

I live in North America, and I'm hoping this clan will help get me more active in this game. :v

Patience. It's a skill I recommend everyone improve to enjoy Warframe better. 

The other option is to have fun people to play with. xD

I would like join!

Creed: 

IGN: TrixieThePony

Region: NA

Reason: Friend told me about a big new update, time to play again!

Trixie as Crusader...

Well, works for me.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader Trixie.

AND MY AXE!.... Ill join the clan aswell :D

IGN: Nothingface

Creed: All about it!

I don't know if you have any actual listed reason, but I'm guessing it would just be "I want to join" anyways. :T

Invite was also sent to CommissarLuna, on recommendation by Memo_TR*.

Welcome, Crusader.

First; I've read the creed's and understand them.

Second; I do want to join or else i wouldn't have been a guest for some time.

Third; North America - East Coast, Florida to be exact.

Forth; I'd like to join because in my time of being a guest the current members have been very polite, nice and helpful which is something i look for in warframe other then bickering 24/7. It's easy to find a group and quite amusing at times as well. For once i actually don't mind sharing my runs with people.

Oh, and i was referred to the clan by Avlaen. 

That is all.

Sorry for the delay. Busy day yesterday. We could use more activity, definitely.

There is a problem, though. You seem to have a pending invite to a clan or may already have a clan that isn't ours.

Sort that out and get back to us if you're still interested.

Patience. It's a skill I recommend everyone improve to enjoy Warframe better. 

The other option is to have fun people to play with. xD

Trixie as Crusader...

Well, works for me.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader Trixie.

I don't know if you have any actual listed reason, but I'm guessing it would just be "I want to join" anyways. :T

Invite was also sent to CommissarLuna, on recommendation by Memo_TR*.

Welcome, Crusader.

sorry didn't see i had a pending invite re invite me please

I am interested in joining your clan.  My IGN is Souriya and region is NA West.

My reason for wanting to join is because I've been interested in finding an active group of players. I came across this thread and saw that you guys seem to be a pretty active bunch.

Archived