Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Real Tired Of "deploy Solar Rails"

SSI_Kryptix

I'm going mad cause every single time I try to deploy Solar Rails somewhere it says failed to deploy, no mattter how fast I do it, I see no reason to why it should be like that cause I can be pretty much sure that me and the rest of my clan mates were faster than the rest, My Internet speed is really fast so I suppose its not the internets problem.

7TzjDIn.jpg

ZRIpv0l.png

Any explanation?

A spam brigade of 10 people or more will beat your internet or timing 70% of the time. Just like many others that has mentioned this: until the Dark Sectors part of the game is polished to its potential, I suggest you stay away from it for the moment. You're not going to miss out on any rewards other than having your "own" node. Keep building those solar rails in preparation for a more polished DS.

A spam brigade of 10 people or more will beat your internet or timing 70% of the time. Just like many others that has mentioned this: until the Dark Sectors part of the game is polished to its potential, I suggest you stay away from it for the moment. You're not going to miss out on any rewards other than having your "own" node. Keep building those solar rails in preparation for a more polished DS.

What if I say we have more than 15? 15 people from all around the world spamming the button but no it never worked, no luck, I doubt they beat our timing, they can but they can't do it all the time. DE needs to change how 'Deploy Solar Rails" works or else its unfair and impossible for the majority of the clans out there, what do you say?

I am willing to bet that the exact instant the rail goes down, there is 90+ clans trying to spam it.

The chances of getting it are about as good as the chances of winning a lottery.

Exactly why I hate how the deploy systems function, don't you all think its unfair?

What if I say we have more than 15? 15 people from all around the world spamming the button but no it never worked, no luck, I doubt they beat our timing, they can but they can't do it all the time. DE needs to change how 'Deploy Solar Rails" works or else its unfair and impossible for the majority of the clans out there, what do you say?

Like I said, better save yourself and your clan the time, effort and possible unwanted salt 'n stress combo with patience. You're not the only one who's not happy with how they are working right now. "10 or more"... a wild figure just thrown out for the sake of a weak yet very possible point, I don't know exactly which gets priority when in a situation where 100 people deploy their rails at the exact moment, who gets to be picked? Via internet speed + ping? sheer dumb luck? I honestly don't know. 

I myself went to form my own clan a week or so after U13 went live, I tried to "participate" in this, but no luck even in contesting and decided this won't work for me so I stirred away. Didn't lose anything. I hope this doesn't come sounding as a prick would say this, texts in the internet maybe misinterpreted while reading :P

Ecipse is contesting two rails right now, one in pluto, and one in venus.

I garuntee they will not attempt to fight for them. It's out of some 'good will' project. Protecting rails simply by watching deathsnacks and using their numbers to deploy a rail on particular systems..just to keep the occupant in poession.

This alone is precedient enough for a bidding system for contesting rails. If Eclipse wants to protect rails, they can spend their enrmous capital to outbid everyone else, win that bid and harbor even a larger burdeon of having too many rails to defend.

The armstice has to be elimiated as well, or tweaked. But I'll make a seperate thread about that.

Not everyone has a good internet speed nor can everyone afford it, I never said a blind bid system should be implemented but Im suggesting that a better way for people to succesfully attack a specified location be made, that will BENEFIT everyone!

Would you prefer a blind bid system?

How it should work. The sum of the winner goes towards battle pay.

Agreed. A blind-bid system would work really quite well. Maybe have the bidding for contesting solar rails occur during the Armistice. 

The armstice has to be elimiated as well, or tweaked. But I'll make a seperate thread about that.

I disagree. If there were no armistice then there would be significantly less time that players would be able to spend playing those specific nodes. It was actually a really big hassle for people who can't play at any given time (i.e. school, work, sleep) and maybe had a window of about 1~2 hours in an entire week to play a high-value node like the ones in Ceres.