Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Boar Comming Back?

Machete Wraith is still there, so probably that's why the stance is for machete type weapons.

Or there will be a new machete weapon "soon".

*sigh*

Nope, just prova and kama for now. One is just a worse plasma sword / lecta and one is just mastery fodder before you get the dual version.

Based on the codex leaks there are no new machete weapons in the works, looking like a gauntlet and two staves.

Would you be offended if they come back?

Plenty of people would enjoy having a new weapon to rank up and more weapons for newer players is always good

I wouldnt care if they come back, they arent exclusives and will not change anything in this game if they come back. They dont even have to be on market, just obtainable in game.

Would you be offended if they come back?

The motive is the only thing that might offend annoy me. It annoys me that players are more concerned about getting mastery than making it less of an outdated joke.

Plenty of people would enjoy having a new weapon to rank up and more weapons for newer players is always good

Ranking up garbage isn't an enjoyable task; I don't think I've encountered more than a handful of the "plenty" you're referring to. There's no reason to bring these weapons out of retirement other than some nonsense about collecting and mastery.   

Ah the Boar and the Gorgon... Another interesting tale from DE... They claimed they were removing them for "clashing with the current artstyle of the game" and then release Boar Prime (same style but more bling) and Gorgon Wraith (ditto)...

It is always nice to have people remind you that it is important to read, pay attention and think if you want to believe what the pixels tell you.