Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Guilty Pleasure Gun :p

TwoCrabs

Miter...it was so much work getting it together, I refuse to let go of it now.

And...for the exact opposite reasoning, Twin Gremlins. These babies are my ace-in-the-hole...but they kill everything so efficiently, I feel bad bringing them into missions. So I just leave them in inventory...

I dont think that too many people get what I mean with "guilty pleasure gun" Im talking about underrated/""bad"" weapons, that you still like and not things like ogris/boar prime/soma :D

Edited by PootisMaine

Not really a gun, but..........Machete Wraith.

This melee hurts me the most when I'm using it.

Even to the no-stance Gelatine, this thing still fall into 'lame' section of my sword arsenal.

But, can't deny the speed of its quick melee attack. Makes me felt like a guys transversing the jungle

As for gun, Attica atm.

This thing perform bad. Like, really bad compared to others.

But, can't bring myself to hate this gun.

And I might regret it later, but I'm going to put my 3rd Forma into it

Edited by Lorche

Embolist. I love imagining the looks on people's faces in Conclave when they hide against a crate and block for Reflection only for me to walk up to them and gas them in the face. Running 4 Forma on the bug spray since pre-Damage 2.0.

The Dera... because I loved the Pulse Rifle / Link Gun primary fire in the UT series and it's the closest it can get in Warframe. I even colored it's energy to be greenish!

Also, pew pew!

Edited by Wiegraf

Oh man, don't get me started. I will only tell one and it will be enough for this post. 

The MK motheryucking Braton. 

There... you have it... 

formas.. ugh... 

8 times :)

I have that image of yours saved colin, I dont think I will have the courage of doing that with the MK1, but my Braton has 5 forma, and 2 forma Aklato... its something I guess.