Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Ash Is Getting Buffed...

yuio678

It's 2000 when maxed, then intensify and blind rage.  No weapon has a guaranteed bleed proc or invulnerability while you use it :|

I'm readily familiar with the numbers...

Both Shuriken and Bladestorm slash procs was something I suggested some time ago. It was something I suggested in conjunction with the need for a utility skill.

We'll all have to wait and see how it works out as the notes lead me to think Ash's ability set is still being hammered on.

Hopefully, something else gets added or modified for utility's sake

If the changes stop here though, I don't see them being as compelling as you seem to think they'll be though.

Without a utility skill of some sort, it's just more frosting on the same cake.

I was happy until someone made the naruto comparison. Now my happiness is tainted with the thought that Quality (Warframe) is being associated with crap.

GG. I laughed out loud in my class and now every bodies wondering what the hell I'm doing.

It's a lot of damage.. about 1800 additional damage per target.

Where in the world are you getting this number? Bleed proc is 35% of the damage that dealt it.

Rank 5 Bladestorm = 2000 damage = 700 bleed

Rank 5 Bladestorm + max Intensify = 2600 damage = 910 bleed

Rank 5 Bladestorm + max Intensify + Blind Rage = 4580 damage = 1603 bleed

Edit: Never mind. I read the wiki wrong. It's 35% bleed per tick over 6 seconds, not total 35% bleed over 6 seconds. This is a big difference.

Personally, I wanted to see Shurikens and Bladestorm be able to both build and benefit from the melee combo multiplier. Bleed works, though, I guess.

Edited by Grascen

I'm readily familiar with the numbers...

Both Shuriken and Bladestorm slash procs was something I suggested some time ago. It was something I suggested in conjunction with the need for a utility skill.

We'll all have to wait and see how it works out as the notes lead me to think Ash's ability set is still being hammered on.

Hopefully, something else gets added or modified for utility's sake

If the changes stop here though, I don't see them being as compelling as you seem to think they'll be though.

Without a utility skill of some sort, it's just more frosting on the same cake.

You're familiar with the numbers but have gotten them wrong in every post thus far.  Okay :|

Edited by Aggh

Wait, is there a limit to how many times Bladestorm can attack the same target? If not, can we just use it to rapidly attack high-level targets(like bosses) repeatedly, doing a boat-load of damage?

Also, I need to go get the plat for Ash's Immortal skin now. Gonna be playing him a lot more.

You're familiar with the numbers but have gotten them wrong in every post thus far.  Okay :|

Actually...

I'm almost positive it's you in that position

Almost...

I left your math alone on the chance it might be correct... We are talking about the same group that released Nova.

Personally, I'm still expecting 1,837 damage via bleed procs per target.

And I'm still expecting the change to be lackluster without a utility skill being added.

You know what? I think this would be awesome

SmokeScreen-  Now gives off an aura that moves with you like EDIT:  Clarification Banshee's "proposed" Silence buff etc.. and if within range--- your friends are cloaked as well.  Since his invisibility doesn't even compare to loki's in duration I think this would be amazing utility

Edited by Crackle2012

Actually...

I'm almost positive it's you in that position

Almost...

I left your math alone on the chance it might be correct... We are talking about the same group that released Nova.

Personally, I'm still expecting 1,837 damage via bleed procs per target.

And I'm still expecting the change to be lackluster without a utility skill being added.

Well, Teleport while give you a chance to use a finisher on the target so it will CC it during the animation (but you while still be vunerable to other attack...) and Bladestorm will create clones allowing the skill to CC more target at once and even retargeting an already hitted one (because enemies can't move during the bladestorm attack animations). So that's at least a bit of utility...

Well, Teleport while give you a chance to use a finisher on the target so it will CC it during the animation (but you while still be vunerable to other attack...) and Bladestorm will create clones allowing the skill to CC more target at once and even retargeting an already hitted one (because enemies can't move during the bladestorm attack animations). So that's at least a bit of utility...

I'm sorry bud...

I'm not trying to come off like Donnie Doomsayer here.

The buffs to Ash are just that.

And with him, any buff is a help.