Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Nyx Absorb Now Affected By Power Efficiency ? Doesnt Seem To Be I Love The Buff Tho :d

Doughalo2

Question

11 answers to this question

Have you tried using Duration mods? (like in real life speed is also affected by time, but in our case it's - the smaller the better). Increasing Duration (as it is the bottom number in the dividing, meaning dividing with bigger numbers will net smaller result/speed ) could reduce the cost. 

The initial cast is affected by power efficiency, but the energy per second is not. I theorize that it was done this way to prevent Nyx from simply sitting at the defense target in defense missions indefinitely, effectively acting as a superior version of Frost. Seems to be about 6-7 energy per second. 

If I had the POWER, I would change it so that the energy per tick is affected by power efficiency, but that the cost per second gradually increases the longer that you sit in Absorb. This ensures that you are getting returns from your mod investments, that Absorb is generally positive for a set period of time, and that Nyx cannot simply stay in Absorb indefinitely under any circumstances. 

So under a revised system, a 75% energy efficiency build would tic at (6*0.25) = 1.25 energy per second, and then every second that value is multiplied by 1.25 or so. 

So first tic costs 1.5e, second would cost 1.875 (for a total of 3.375), then 2.34 (t: 5.71), etc. 

Edited by Acos

The initial cast is affected by power efficiency, but the energy per second is not. I theorize that it was done this way to prevent Nyx from simply sitting at the defense target in defense missions indefinitely, effectively acting as a superior version of Frost. Seems to be about 6-7 energy per second. 

If I had the POWER, I would change it so that the energy per tick is affected by power efficiency, but that the cost per second gradually increases the longer that you sit in Absorb. This ensures that you are getting returns from your mod investments, that Absorb is generally positive for a set period of time, and that Nyx cannot simply stay in Absorb indefinitely under any circumstances. 

This is a great idea

@Rainbee

Nyx *never* had a damage multiplier on any of her skills.  She would always return exactly what was put into it no change.

That would be hilarious if she did, but then again at least there would be a better chance to kill off the other factions.