Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guys About The Trinity Nerf......(Not A Rant)

Deidaku

Be constructive about it...all I see are whining and complaining threads with no basis whatsoever.

Did you really believe that trinity would stay that way until the game is "complete" ? 

+ 90 % damage reduction isn't a nerf into the ground as I see in a lot of threads..........

Remember when DE said that "Just because we're taking away Frost's bubble immunity, doesnt mean we're going to nerf Trinity" ?

I do.

I don't really see that as a nerf ,receiving only 10 % damage is still pretty awesome. 

At least it's not game breaking anymore , no more people Penta ing themselves in the face + link  to win 

Remember when DE said that "Just because we're taking away Frost's bubble immunity, doesnt mean we're going to nerf Trinity" ?

I do.

you cannot trust de to keep thier word when money is involved thats justa  natural fact of life

Be constructive about it...all I see are whining and complaining threads with no basis whatsoever.

Did you really believe that trinity would stay that way until the game is "complete" ? 

+ 90 % damage reduction isn't a nerf into the ground as I see in a lot of threads..........

You mean 0% damage reduction, right?  Cause in practice that's what it is.  Either the person is down, or the person doesn't need healing.

You mean 0% damage reduction, right?  Cause in practice that's what it is.  Either the person is down, or the person doesn't need healing.

No it's not. The person with the highest % healed is the % DR everyone else gets. So if you heal for 2%, 4%, 30%, and 87%, the 87% DR is what applies to everyone.

What about all the time we spent forma"ing" our trinitys to get them justn right?

All trinitys should get all their formaed slots reset and able to be rechosen.

Thats not saying all the stime we spent getting and lvling mods that are now useless.

People who didnt invest lots of hours into their trinity dont understand how bad this CHANGE is, its not nerf that wouldve been fine.

Boy this escalated quickly...  So much for that constructive criticism you asked for, huh?

I think the first flaw in this thread was thinking that random people on the internet could have a constructive thread to begin with. Wait until later when the wee tots go to bed.

What about all the time we spent forma"ing" our trinitys to get them justn right?

Thats not saying all the stime we spent getting and lvling mods that are now useless.

People who didnt invest lots of hours into their trinity dont understand how bad this CHANGE is, its not nerf that wouldve been fine.

It is fine. Forma is an easily accessed resource. Git gud. Edited by MysticShimmer

Give it up and move along ?

Do you see me crying about my frames that are formaed BEFORE the existence of auras ? I got frames with more than 15 spare points even when corrupted mod fitted.

Do you see me crying when Acrid was nerf ?

Did you see me crying when my 5 forma ignis went from 150 damage per second to a mere 100 damage per second ?

Do you see me crying when my Vauban was nerfed like 3 to 4 times ?

I can fill in more but I will be too tired to do so.

But 1 point still stands. Beta is all about sweeping changes.

So move along.

Edited by fatpig84

No it's not. The person with the highest % healed is the % DR everyone else gets. So if you heal for 2%, 4%, 30%, and 87%, the 87% DR is what applies to everyone.

You miss the point. You don't need the damage reduction when the damage do lots trinity can heal you, you need it when it's high enough that response time means you down before blessing heals. If you are down, it didn't heal. If you are not, you have little or no health damage and get little or no damage reduction. There is little in between because of the way the game plays.

Blessing may work on Mars, but you don't need it. On t3 defense at wave 30, when your frame gets one shot? It won't help you.

Blessing has no real value, and it was tonight's only useful skill at that level. May as well always take nekros instead now.

You miss the point. You don't need the damage reduction when the damage do lots trinity can heal you, you need it when it's high enough that response time means you down before blessing heals. If you are down, it didn't heal. If you are not, you have little or no health damage and get little or no damage reduction. There is little in between because of the way the game plays.

Blessing may work on Mars, but you don't need it. On t3 defense at wave 30, when your frame gets one shot? It won't help you.

Blessing has no real value, and it was tonight's only useful skill at that level. May as well always take nekros instead now.

Link. Energy Vampire. Your arguement is invalid.

And I htought you where playing the game and having fun while doing that... damn I forget games these days arent about fun or challenge anymore.

Me and my prehistoric values of what games are like.

And I htought you where playing the game and having fun while doing that... damn I forget games these days arent about fun or challenge anymore.

Me and my prehistoric values of what games are like.

Hi

theres other wfs I'd like to explore.

Has anyone here tried to res someone at wave 40 on t3 with this new blessing?  I thought not...

Hi

Has anyone here tried to res someone at wave 40 on t3 with this new blessing?  I thought not...

There are already guys doing 80 minute trinity runs.

She is fine still.

I don't really see that as a nerf ,receiving only 10 % damage is still pretty awesome. 

At least it's not game breaking anymore , no more people Penta ing themselves in the face + link  to win 

lol. actually now you will probably see more penta users with trinity. There are already builds out there which will make close to invincible. one such exmaple would be (Quick thinking + Energy Vampire + Link + Blessing + Rage(optional) + Penta(to take you down to 2 HP)) = infinite energy (for you and team) + 99.33 % damage reduction + damage reduction via link). So, ya i won't say its a nerf. I see it as a big buff if you know how to play her. now.

Hi

Sorry, I main an Ash, so I dont go down. So I dont know what res is :/

or you can re make a trinity and start from scratch. cuz  the above is NOT happening.