The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dem Armor....

TenzoZero

TenzoZero, on 16 May 2014 - 12:48 PM, said:

instead of just looking cool , are they worth a 50 plat?

they are worth it indeed... ill post a pic with my nyx that might change your mind. might be tomorrow or the day after that..

EDIT: added images:

jZlZFNo.jpg

23Dcnds.jpg

k1G6EFX.jpg

kiqP9b3.jpg

Edited by joker13265

i'c just confused on yes or no cuz i have 337 plat and that can buy other useful stuffs ...... but its just... 50 right..... ? ._. ... also the right arm and left arm armor are they separate or buy one and u can use on both arms? 

i'c just confused on yes or no cuz i have 337 plat and that can buy other useful stuffs ...... but its just... 50 right..... ? ._. ... also the right arm and left arm armor are they separate or buy one and u can use on both arms? 

Both arms are individual. If you want both shoulder guards you might as well buy the bundle. That said, if you can spare the plat, the Daedalus set looks damn good on some frames.

isn't it 100plat/bundle?

and no it's not useful, so if you think you have other useful stuffs (maybe like inventory slot which you can't get without the plat)
just forget this whatever they called 'Armor' but eventually just a shiny things that won't increase protection for you at all

u better off buying the whole set bud.... if u buy only one piece.... it's expensive, a LOT, one piece is 50p, the whole set in the market is 100p

but i dont like the leg armor they look weird but if i just buy one piece only ONE thats not so expensive right?

isn't it 100plat/bundle?

and no it's not useful, so if you think you have other useful stuffs (maybe like inventory slot which you can't get without the plat)

just forget this whatever they called 'Armor' but eventually just a shiny things that won't increase protection for you at all

if only these cosmetics mean something like a high MR player or somethin

I checked it out and IMO, it looks kind of lame.  At least on Rhino and Excalibur.  Especially the "chest piece".  That's not armor, that's just an oversized flight wing symbol that pilots wear.   And you can't even cover both shoulders and legs(unless that got changed).  When first announced it piqued my curiosity, but after finally seeing the armor, I am not impressed.

If someone here thinks otherwise then I will happily check out any pics and screenies you post.

I checked it out and IMO, it looks kind of lame.  At least on Rhino and Excalibur.  Especially the "chest piece".  That's not armor, that's just an oversized flight wing symbol that pilots wear.   And you can't even cover both shoulders and legs(unless that got changed).  When first announced it piqued my curiosity, but after finally seeing the armor, I am not impressed.

If someone here thinks otherwise then I will happily check out any pics and screenies you post.

it got changed , it can now be worn on both arms and legs

Both arms are individual. If you want both shoulder guards you might as well buy the bundle. That said, if you can spare the plat, the Daedalus set looks damn good on some frames.

Wrong. Purchasing any armor piece gives it to you for both sides.  Do not go around feeding false information to people who do not know better.

I personally love the armor.  I'm a sucker for cosmetics.