Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Nerf, Why !

PoulsenJ

Is no one playing tryhard survival-defense anymore ??? Good luck passing 45-60 min. when blessing is nerfed i think this nerf is so stupid, thanks DE's for destroying the game, there is NO point in playing the game anymore for me and my friends (Clan members)

Is no one playing tryhard survival-defense anymore ??? Good luck passing 45-60 min. when blessing is nerfed i think this nerf is so stupid, thanks DE's for destroying the game, there is NO point in playing the game anymore for me and my friends (Clan members)

Okay thanks for your time and money, Bye!

take care

Someguy didn't like the fact that OTHERS could last more than an hour in survival so guess  what ? they complained to de relentlessly and this is what you get, whiners and cry baby nerfers are shaping this game now, nothing we can do about it.

Oooor you could make use of other frames that have great synergy depending on the enemy faction, and actually have some sort of fun.

Loki's disarm and Booben's vortex/Nyx's absorb, which can go on as long as you have energy is one example for fighting Grineer and Corpus. As long as there is no gunfire, all you have to do is just run past enemies without getting hit. 

Edited by Seaverett

Someguy didn't like the fact that OTHERS could last more than an hour in survival so guess  what ? they complained to de relentlessly and this is what you get, whiners and cry baby nerfers are shaping this game now, nothing we can do about it.

Can still go beyond an hr in survivals did one last night to 1 hr 25mins the difference is now only people with SKILL can get that far and the useless ones are stuck doin 20min runs.

You can learn how to play, or is it that hard for people when they lose there invincibility? =P

You can learn how to play, or is it that hard for people when they lose there invincibility? =P

I never play trinity fiy so no I don't need invincibility but I don't go crying on the forums asking for nerfs because the other guy last longer than me.

Live and let live, you don't like something don't use it, its VERY simple.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

45 minutes? Please tell me your joking... 

Nice to see we can act mature about this.

I'm sorry you guys aren't very good, maybe with practice you can get there again.

Whatever discourages the stupid idea of going for hours of survival with near-zero intelligence enemies, I'm all for it.

It's not even an accomplish to me personally. I look at the leaderboards and pity those people who wasted hours on the crap endgame.

so sad

and ur best time is ???

Don't want to brag but I made it till 70 with my clan without trinity

Just use vauban, rhino, mag, nekros and strong weps

You'll get trough most trouble

And Btw I'm pretty sure you're not gonna quit

I never play trinity fiy so no I don't need invincibility but I don't go crying on the forums asking for nerfs because the other guy last longer than me.

Live and let live, you don't like something don't use it, its VERY simple.

Congrats on being so blind sighted :)

Edited by Hybridon