Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Nerf, Why !

PoulsenJ

i'am not talking about apollodorus on mercury, talking about tower 3 survival- defense 

77 mins on a team with Ash, Loki, Nekros and Nova. And we left cause we got a second Rhino Chassis so we wouldnt risk losing it.

Yesterday I saw a video on 80 mins with the new Trinity...

So how is going above 45 hard?

Don't want to brag but I made it till 70 with my clan without trinity

Just use vauban, rhino, mag, nekros and strong weps

You'll get trough most trouble

And Btw I'm pretty sure you're not gonna quit

decent time, we did (my clan) 1 hour 58 mins. 2 weeks ago in a tower 3 survival, with 2 trinitys and one nekros

Congrats on being so blind sighted :)

You're right  I will never understand anyone asking for nerfs even if I don't play trinity at all.

Asking for nerfs is totally idiotic thing imo TOTALLY.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

77 mins on a team with Ash, Loki, Nekros and Nova. And we left cause we got a second Rhino Chassis so we wouldnt risk losing it.

Yesterday I saw a video on 80 mins with the new Trinity...

So how is going above 45 hard?

link plz

Finally its fun to play high levels and it actually requires some skill to avoid getting killed instead of pressing a single button to make the entire team invincible.  And other frames are more useful now. 

Im still not sure if I like how they changed its abit shaky and to use Blessing at full and get 99% resistance you now have to focus exclusively on it, instead of playing the game.   But its a drastic change from the cheat it was. Thank you DE, it was worth the wait! 

decent time, we did (my clan) 1 hour 58 mins. 2 weeks ago in a tower 3 survival, with 2 trinitys and one nekros

High times with pre nerf trinity isnt impressive. 

You're right  I will never understand anyone asking for nerfs even if I don't play trinity at all.

Asking for nerfs is totally idiotic thing imo TOTALLY.

Does the word balance mean nothing to you?

I play Trinity almost exclusively, and even though I have not experienced the nerf first-hand, it seems that the balancing was fair in most aspects. The changes just open new options for builds and make Trinity more of the healer she was meant to be. If you were to look at the energy vampire changes you would see a previously unusable ability that now works even with duration builds. Before you would have to wait forever to receive energy, but now all it requires is a bullet to the enemy to provide all of the energy instantly. In terms of Blessing it seems that if one were to use a quick thinking it would be possible to achieve a damage reduction quite near 100%. Granted I have not seen the changes in action, but if people would just look at the whole span of things it would appear that what DE was intelligent and effective. 

Does the word balance mean nothing to you?

Yes, you don't have to equip every max corrupted mods there is, boom auto-balance, this way people who like it have it and people who don't can have what they want as well. But of course everyone wanting ''balance'' is always because other tennos use it and are jealous ONLY REASON FOR ASKING FOR NERFS IN A COOP GAME.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

Yes, you don't have to equip every max corrupted mods there is, boom auto-balance, this way people who like it have it and people who don't can have what they want as well. But of course everyone wanting ''balance'' is always because other tennos use it and are jealous ONLY REASON FOR ASKING FOR NERFS.

thumbs up man :D

Is no one playing tryhard survival-defense anymore ??? Good luck passing 45-60 min. when blessing is nerfed i think this nerf is so stupid, thanks DE's for destroying the game, there is NO point in playing the game anymore for me and my friends (Clan members)

New drinking game:

Every time somebody mentions the trinity nerf. Take 1 sip

Every time somebody mentions the Rhino Iron Skin nerf take 2 sips.

Every time somebody uses "Soon™" take 1 sip

Every time somebody posts feedback in general discussions take 1 sip.

Every time the thread gets locked. Take 5 sips.

GL and I hope you have life insurance.

[size=1]Please drink responsibly.[/size]

Edited by Sutherland

If you need an invincibility mode to get passed things, I feel sorry for you. It's easy getting past that mark as long as you have competent people. Or if you're competent yourself. If you cannot run through a hall being rambo and being shot in the sack repeatedly and not suffer consequence, your joy is gone. So, learn to play better. Adapt, learn, move on. Otherwise, go play another game.

Yes, you don't have to equip every max corrupted mods there is, boom auto-balance, this way people who like it have it and people who don't can have what they want as well. But of course everyone wanting ''balance'' is always because other tennos use it and are jealous ONLY REASON FOR ASKING FOR NERFS.

Projecting much? Plus the "dont use it" argument is crap on so many levels.

A: If someone else in squad uses it, then guess what it doesn't matter! I had an invincabuild trin in a survival, true story, i left the computer went to the kitchen made a sandwhich and whalah still alive no one even noticed i was standing still except the 20 frustrated heavies. Thats not good gameplay.

B: Using alternatives would have no meaning (oberon and yes i know hes crap but renewal can be buffed to insta heal shields hp and to quadrouple them as well but it still wont hold a candle to perma invincability). 

C: There are leaderboards in game which have turned into "Which computer can last to the highest wave before setting on fire" Not to mention the various event leaderboards that have been released.

Projecting much? Plus the "dont use it" argument is crap on so many levels.

A: If someone else in squad uses it, then guess what it doesn't matter! I had an invincabuild trin in a survival, true story, i left the computer went to the kitchen made a sandwhich and whalah still alive no one even noticed i was standing still except the 20 frustrated heavies. Thats not good gameplay.

B: Using alternatives would have no meaning (oberon and yes i know hes crap but renewal can be buffed to insta heal shields hp and to quadrouple them as well but it still wont hold a candle to perma invincability). 

C: There are leaderboards in game which have turned into "Which computer can last to the highest wave before setting on fire" Not to mention the various event leaderboards that have been released.

You came back?

I waited for them to extract on one occasion while playing another game, and on a second occasion I forced my internet down, so I could get out and get the prizes, cause it was boring as hell to go up against the enemy and the Trinity using Blessing, Link and Ogris combo... like they didnt even have to try and shoot the enemy, all they had to do was shoot the ground.

New drinking game:

Every time somebody mentions the trinity nerf. Take 1 sip

Every time somebody mentions the Rhino Iron Skin nerf take 2 sips.

Every time somebody uses "Soon™" take 1 sip

Every time somebody posts feedback in general discussions take 1 sip.

Every time the thread gets locked. Take 5 sips.

GL and I hope you have life insurance.

Whhagcta do yuuuuu meaann lifveee insuranccceee?