Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Are The Kubrow's Killing Animations?

JohnMarkLee

They can do it but they rarely try to grab you or other enemies cause they grabbed my warframe leg once

here you go its buggy but its there

a0xbon.jpg

Great evidence! But I don't think it should be more common. They are too much like Infested Crawlers. They need something to set them apart.

how is a kubrow like a infested crawler in any way you need your eyes checked friend 

Their appearances are different but they have to same combat mechanic... Aside from

- Side dodges

- Flips (which rarely happen)

They need more spice!

I was actually hoping to see the animation in Devstream 27,where a kubrow would jump onto your warframe, knocking them down and going for their neck.

But I guess the leg biting is kinda cool..

I heard that was going to be a QTE

Idunno, I'm sure they can probably do it, but I never see them live long enough to pull it off, we stab/chop/shoot/smash/blow them up/atomize them too quickly.

Edited by Gelkor

Great evidence! But I don't think it should be more common. They are too much like Infested Crawlers. They need something to set them apart.

Their appearances are different but they have to same combat mechanic... Aside from

- Side dodges

- Flips (which rarely happen)

They need more spice!

Chargers NOT crawlers.

Chargers also just.... charge... that's all. The Kubrows do have a pack mentality to them (albiet it's minimal), and if you attack even one, the rest will turn, even if they are all busy with something else.

Chargers NOT crawlers.

Chargers also just.... charge... that's all. The Kubrows do have a pack mentality to them (albiet it's minimal), and if you attack even one, the rest will turn, even if they are all busy with something else.

Oh thanks for correcting me! I got them mixed up with the "C" If U dint come I would of got more replies of me stupidly calling them crawler... LOL!

Edited by JohnMarkLee