The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Did It Take To Find Tranquil Cleave?

(PSN)Octodog

I dumped way too many credits and resources into transmutation and ended up with one in under ten tries.  That's actually how I ended up with a vast majority of the stances I've obtained, the outliers being the machete stance, one whip one, and reaping spiral.

Didn't really count, about a week after release - roughly 7-10 hours of play which didn't focus on getting anything in particular.

Also got two iron phoenix in the process.

Lesson? Never, ever, expect anything from RNG. It will come to you when the time is right.

It was maybe 2 and a half weeks after Melee 2.0 rolled out - was hosting a taxi to a Forma bp alert on Phobos very late at night. It was a survival and at about the 4 minute mark it dropped from a random arid butcher. Was worth the small amount of sleep lost over it.

Got one from a million credit transmutation spree, sold it for a couple of hundred plat about 2 hours after the update dropped. Got the one I use after 6-7 20 minute runs of Cambria. Wasn't too hard at all.

Grinded Cambria to no avail, just as I was about to give up for the day I decided to do a random Sabotage alert mission on Earth. When we completed the objective I killed a lone Butcher coming after me and it dropped.

'Twas a glorious and touching moment while Tranquil Cleave was still considered "rare and expensive"

Edited by Trowicia