Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Took Your Job ?

Unibot

Nova just doesn't take a few kills.

She takes out ALL of them - leaving nothing to do.

Sorry man, Nova will be nerfed. 

She's the sacred cow of DE, they will never nerf her, the "nerf" coming just made me laugh

Nova just doesn't take a few kills.

She takes out ALL of them - leaving nothing to do.

Sorry man, Nova will be nerfed. 

I do not even care where you are taking this game to. You want it shallow - you get it shallow.

Just don't forget you wont change how DE design things. You might cry for nerf here and there, but DE buffs only what it considers to buff.

You will never get of that grind fest, you will never have less rng. The small things to enjoy and make this game a little sweet will soon vanish leaving you with a bitter taste of a shallow, empty and boring grind game like asian developers release every mounth.

Guest Shibboleet

You underestimate rhino stomp...

Yea, stomps smaller range, lesser damage, and cooldown if it doesn't kill everything had nothing to do with it.

That whole deal, where you can end up fighting allies just to play the game (kill an enemy), it's a large part of where Warframe #*($%%@ up.

If this was more of a team game, like working with people to break down units of enemies, this game could be downright amazing...

But it's not, it's like the furthest thing from that... you don't even need to know how to work with other Tenno or even be aware of them (short of for that rez button) until late, late game.

I mean that in and of itself isn't terrible, but it does make the content end up feeling repetitive/dull allot faster, and that's like the biggest issue I've seen in this game.

DE can't make this game stay fun to play by chucking in more gear and events to grind over and over again...

Edited by blackhalo321

Yea, stomps smaller range, lesser damage, and cooldown if it doesn't kill everything had nothing to do with it.

Unmodded ? Yes.

Its radius is huge, 1 stomp - all room dead t2 surv, I was there.

Edited by Unibot

I do not even care where you are taking this game to. You want it shallow - you get it shallow.

Just don't forget you wont change how DE design things. You might cry for nerf here and there, but DE buffs only what it considers to buff.

You will never get of that grind fest, you will never have less rng. The small things to enjoy and make this game a little sweet will soon vanish leaving you with a bitter taste of a shallow, empty and boring grind game like asian developers release every mounth.

>Press 4 to win

Uh huh.  I'm shallow because I don't want this to be the case, or I want the game "shallow"?

I want there to be tactical depth to this game beyond pressing 4 and shooting, exploding an entire army.

Edited by Gaminus