Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Suggestions For My Next Frame To Max Out

Briareos

Question

Howdy Tenno. The RNG gods smiled upon me lately and I ended up with the parts to build a whole bunch of frames. Now that I've got them all leveled up around 10, I'm trying to decide which to make a part of my regular rotation.

I like frames with decent crowd control, but I need survivability too because I do a lot of solo play when my connection isn't cooperating. My go-to frames right now are Nyx and Loki, and I'll bust out my old Rhino when I'm doing nightmare missions where I need all the protection I can get.

Right now I've got Ash, Banshee, Frost Prime, Oberon, Saryn, Trinity, Valkyr, Vauban, and Volt all made and sitting anywhere between level 5 and 20, and I've got just about 24 hours left on my affinity booster. Any suggestions?

Edit: I think I might have misspoke. I know I can level them all before the booster runs out. What I'm asking the crowd is, which of them best fits the "crowd control w/ survivability" profile. Since that's the kind of play I like, I'm looking to see which one (or ones) to add to my stable of "usual frames". :)

Edited by Briareos

6 answers to this question

I think I might have misspoke. I guess I'm asking, which of the list best fits the "crowd control w/ survivability" profile? I can max them all out but I'm wondering which of them will I enjoy playing into the future? :)

I think I might have misspoke. I guess I'm asking, which of the list best fits the "crowd control w/ survivability" profile? I can max them all out but I'm wondering which of them will I enjoy playing into the future? :)

Your tastes are different from mine so it's hard to say.

But I have yet to meet someone who disliked Frost or Valkyr. Vauban is also hilarious fun, but not the toughest guy if the enemy gets past his traps.