Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Cosmetics More Syndanas More Skins Please De

UndeadGhostWarrior

Please make more of all. we will pay plat for it. it cant be that hard to make?  pleaseeeee . i love adding stuff to my frames. iv already reached the max cap rank at the moment and its boring a bit now. some new stuff would definetely bring people back and renew current players love for the game

How? That "new stuff" is cool the first 5 minutes ingame. Then its just meh all over again. We need to make current missions spicy again/add new cool missions that are fun to play. Not cosmetics.

Edited by Detheroc

I'm sure that they are pumping cosmetic equipment as fast as they can. Depending on how well the armor has sold there is a solid chance we will see more of that and possibly even new types of cosmetics. I doubt that they have that many people working on these which would be why we get them in sets, such as skins come out all at once, synadas come out mostly at the same time and then we get 2 sets of armor on release.

More cosmetics would be nice, if it got to the point where they had enough that they could rely solely on that for profit, and not have to sell things like slots and potatoes exclusively with plat, it'd be great.

On another note, I had this thought: Now that helmets are purely cosmetic, they should either a. take them out of alerts, or b. add in other cosmetics to alerts.

Edited by nintega

New cosmetics would be nice but there are millions of other things DE should be prioritising over more cosmetics...

Oh so many more things.

DE could focus their time on trying to improve their game. Adding more stuff isn't necessary, fixing what exist is.

That^

You guys do realize the new content and new art assets people are different right?

You guys do realize the new content and new art assets people are different right?

Art assets aren't content? Sounds like a semantics argument to me. Sure they don't effect gameplay or mechanic, old stat modifying helmets excluded, but it is new material added to the game, ergo new content. Right?

The reason they release more cosmetics is because the art team needs to work on new content. That way, the teams responsible for balancing and fixing can do their stuff without having to deal with new weapons that have both art and gameplay content coming with them.

In that sense, they've already took the initiative of focusing more on hotfixes and stuff instead of putting more weapons that keep saturating the market, while creating more stuff to be balanced. That's why some weeks, you don't see new content added, instead it's just fixes and changes. That didn't happen before they made the decisions a little while back.

So please give those "they should stop cosmetics to work on fixes and gameplay polish more" comments a break.

@TC: I doubt cosmetics will be enough to bring back people into the game if they stopped for whatever reason before. Cosmetics don't add to the gameplay itself (which is often the reason why people take breaks in the first place, not the lack of cosmetics). Additionally, cosmetics are all platinum-only items (except a few like helmets), so even if they come back, there's nothing actually new to play with for those people.

So I agree with Detheroc there.

Edited by Casardis

Yes i'm aware. I've been for along time but my +1 was for the fixing up stuff, not to get stuck with the whole different departments thing...