Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Blade Storm Forces A Slash Proc

Arunafeltz

Radial Javelin is a balanced IPS Damage - i'm kind've okay with that. if it doesn't kill Enemies, it'll either weaken, stagger, or bleed.

Excalibro is supposed to be a sort of 'baseline' frame, why not have a mixture of all three there? it would make him more 'balanced'.

(kind've already like this, but i'd just want to double check that it's a 100% Status Chance for any of the three Damage Types since it should be).

Now that the combo's been ruined, I'd like to point out that the text fade that we had going looked incredibly aesthetically pleasing.

it did, yes.

Edited by taiiat

Now that the combo's been ruined, I'd like to point out that the text fade that we had going looked incredibly aesthetically pleasing.

After you've quoted Soldatto, no further quoting is necessary, obviously.

So who's ult should force an impact proc?

While we're talking about various 100% procs for Radial Javelin, I think it would be pretty sweet if the javelins impaled any enemy they hit and ragdolled them in the direction that they're flying, sticking the enemies to walls until the javelin disappears about a second later. So you can ideally clear a room of mobs without having to kill, or even significantly damage, them.