Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Nerfs...

BlackVortex

All I can see here is that some of you guys want to nerf frames because you feel like it.

Example (not taken from this thread but in-game) "dude i think ember's fire blast is too OP in def why not nerf it"

Yeah. And for those who were saying why "some people were trying to murder Valkyr out of spite"? I think we Valkyr users are just kinda selfish. Blame some of us, for being selfish and the rest blame Valk's skills. Kinda more inclined towards solo play.

uh why would you want to nerf frost again? Explain, you are definitely not making sense in your OP. It is just a list of warframes. The snowglobe is affected by many factors already. What on the back side of the moon are you talking about nerfing frost which he needs a base stats bump. 

Nerf snowglobe, haha yea right. Sure, just play battlefield 4 for more entertainment.

if you would have been a bit more of an experienced player, you would know I was talking about the skills that already got nerfed

because they were game breaking because they scaled too well with enemy levels

the last few months the nerfing was to get rid of the options to use 1 tactic for win in modes like defense and survival and ask more interaction from the user

from that point of view, I am adressing the things that are not in line with the direction DE is going with Warframe

As a frequent Nyx player I hope that Chaos will get some kind of scaling attached to it so it becomes less effective the higher level the target is, sort of like Mag's Pull. Pulling low level enemies will throw them across the map, pulling high level enemies will just make them drop. Since a chaosed target has only a change to attack their allies(a high chance, but still a chance), you can turn down the aggro allies generate amongst each other with increasing levels.

I wouldn't really nerf Loki's Invisibility than put some mechanics in game that allowed enemies to detect stealthed players. That would also play into some gameplay potential with stealth, but we don't even know when that will become a playstyle worth playing, so... eh.

Rhino's speed is a given, don't need to say anything about that.

Radial Blind should be looked at as well, but only if it comes with balance changes for Excals other abilities.

Valkyr's Hysteria invuln isn't really an issue aside from rushing missions, and since Rhino can do pretty much the same at any level where it would be required, I would only change the mechanics of hysteria to require kills in order to stay invuln. Maybe a toggle with energy drain/sec would be enough, haven't thought that much about it.

Shield Polarize scales too well with enemy shield strengths and can be almost as annoying as MPrime at times, so I would tone down the damage multiplier somewhat to bring it in line with other "2" abilities.

Turbulence is another skill that could use a toggle with energy drain/sec "nerf".

Hmm, can't think of anything else atm. If I come across anything else glaringly imba I'll add it later.

Turbulence is not a 100% protection as melee still works and sometimes I still get hit by weapons

Shield Polarize scales well indeed, but then again you cannot cc with it and you cannot kill enemies with it making it not such a big problem imo

Chaos... yes, sort of, as enemies are actually still able to attack you they are not a 100% safe cc

if you would have been a bit more of an experienced player,

Goes double for you.

Anyway, last time I checked, attacking the person does not refute his argument. Instead, it makes you look desperate (and quite short on worthwhile things to tell).

Edited by HansJurgen

Goes double for you.

Anyway, last time I checked, attacking the person does not refute his argument. Instead, it makes you look desperate (and quite short on worthwhile things to tell).

it's not my fault you aren't an experienced player and I do not see how that is an attack on a person, as I'm merely stating a fact

the skills I mentioned have all been nerfed because they were imbalanced, that is what I was pointing out

next to that, I have presented multiple arguments, where are yours?

your remarks apply most on yourself

either you did not read my posts well enough, or you are just trying to troll, Mr. Member Since 24 Feb 2014

Edited by BlackVortex

The rhino is the only OP frame now and should be nerfed asap. Iron skin should have a duration and affected by power duration mods.

Uh, without vanguard helmet rhino is pretty much perfectly balanced. Iron Skin is a slight issue, yes, but a solvable in other ways than nerfing it with duration.

it's not my fault you aren't an experienced player and I do not see how that is an attack on a person, as I'm merely stating a fact

the skills I mentioned have all been nerfed because they were imbalanced, that is what I was pointing out

next to that, I have presented multiple arguments, where are yours?

your remarks apply most on yourself

either you did not read my posts well enough, or you are just trying to troll, Mr. Member Since 24 Feb 2014

Lol. More ad hominems. Also forum creeping. :)))

if you would have been a bit more of an experienced player, you would know I was talking about the skills that already got nerfed

because they were game breaking because they scaled too well with enemy levels

the last few months the nerfing was to get rid of the options to use 1 tactic for win in modes like defense and survival and ask more interaction from the user

from that point of view, I am adressing the things that are not in line with the direction DE is going with Warframe

What is experienced in your definition? Clearly you must be addressing I am not as apart of your narrowed observation.

The rhino is the only OP frame now and should be nerfed asap. Iron skin should have a duration and affected by power duration mods.

What if the scientists found a way to install Nitrous on a tank and safely use it to better serve the military. Would Rhino seem so overpowered, then?

Guile(Turf Top) would be the one that Nerfs sine they always get their way...Eventually. However there is too much pent up rage to distinguish between man and woman.

And must have been kicked in the head more than a dozen times.

That picture actually looks wrong. Woman beater.

this kind of nerf posts is making everyone go "insert location here" make "instert action"

example the

chun-li-family-man-e.png