Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yo De, On The Real Though, Wtf!

(PSN)Dsiski26

Hi

It is about Tranquil Cleave farming, first of all I am sure y'all getting complains everyday and that's one the reasons why we have a forum. Ight, since U13 got released, you guys introduced to us the "Dragon Nikana", why is the ONLY stance that goes with it is Tranquil Cleave? I mean you got players including myself going RNG for hours and hours non stop cause of it, is that mod that "GOOD"? Y'all even got players saying that It doesnt exist! Look, I already got my D' Nikana, I dont even see the importance of that weapon, I really dont. True we have to RNG to get certain things in game, I aint saying make it easy, no, not at all. But try to understand that some people get tired and tired to farm somethin that aint seem to drop. We get in the game with a full squad of Nekros that Butcher dude aint letting us get it man, this 5hit pi55ing me off bruh, just trying to let y'all know about our feelings, not all of us, but I'd say most of the WFs players. Hope y'all understand, thanks. I also hope that mod does stances that kills heavy grineers with one blow, smh -_____________-

Transmutation is your friend.  A fickle drunk friend who is an occasional d-bag... but a friend none the less.

I've literally gotten almost every stance from transmutation now, including three Tranquil Cleaves.  Also, we don't have Decisive Judgment on the PS4 version yet that I'm aware of.

Edited by Bobtm0

But...it already has a second stance...

Decisive Judgement? Ring any bells?

And use formatting for Hek's sake! It's almost unreadable!

He's a PS4 player,

and they don't have it in the game yet...

Edit: words

Edited by SpilockT_T

Well, after 8 hours spent on Cambria i have decided that 80 plat is a good deal (first week of stances introduction).

Lucky you! Not everyone have plats in this game, all the plats that I've made in this game was when farming for Rhino Prime. I sold five set for 500p each,and donated some to new coming clan members and my girlfriend -__-  I regret it

Lucky you! Not everyone have plats in this game, all the plats that I've made in this game was when farming for Rhino Prime. I sold five set for 500p each,and donated some to new coming clan members and my girlfriend -__-  I regret it

I wouldn't worry too much about TC, people will drag it down to an absurdly low price within days of it being released. It's actually pretty easy to farm if you have a nekros too.

Edited by TheGuyverOne

I wouldn't worry too much about TC, people will drag it down to an absurdly low price within days of it being released. It's actually pretty easy to farm if you have a nekros too.

Maybe you got lucky, but I have been farming for it since release, using slash weps and nekros and to no avail so far. So no, it is not an easy farm.