The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti Grineer Warframe.

S0ulre4per

Question

Hi. Serious question. is there any warframe that is super effective against grineer. (no im not talking about builds or anything) For example Volt is SUPER effective against the corpus. Ember is really effective agains the infested. But for grineer?

17 answers to this question

Oberon is probably your best choice thanks to his powers doing radiation damage.

saryn

Saryn is also a great choice, but there is a large group of people who find the Saryn not so good of a frame. 

P.S. I am not one of those people I love the Saryn

Why is Volt super effective against Corpus? Shock damage does only more damage to robots and that's it, just a small boost.

For Grineer I would say... Loki. In particular Radial Disarm.

Grineer without their explosives won't be a problem, Corpus are easy to avoid without Loki.

The notion that damage types (of powers) is even put into consideration when there is a frame that can permanently neuter any grineer from doing any damage is laughable, especially when that same frame can both redirect their attention to an unreachable target and then stay in stealth permanently. 

Clearly the choice is Nekros.

Edited by Chupacabra

Oberon's nuke does 50% radiation, 50% impact, and 1250 damage total, meaning 625 radiation and 625 impact, meaning 1719 damage to Alloy Armor

Saryns nuke does (with just -65% duration) 2571.4 Corrosive damage total. Much better.

Saryn is the clear winner between the two - and imo Molt is much better than Oberon's weak heal. Venom also gets +75% dmg to Grineer and procs viral, reducing health by half, great for taking out heavies.

Two other warframes great for Grineer come to mind. Rhino, purely for immunity to bleeds and knockdowns, and Loki for Radial Disarm.

Really tho, there aren't any frames 'built' around taking out Grineer. There's not really any frame that's better at taking out Grineer than Corrupted, for example.

Oberon's nuke does 50% radiation, 50% impact, and 1250 damage total, meaning 625 radiation and 625 impact, meaning 1719 damage to Alloy Armor

Saryns nuke does (with just -65% duration) 2571.4 Corrosive damage total. Much better.

Saryn is the clear winner between the two - and imo Molt is much better than Oberon's weak heal. Venom also gets +75% dmg to Grineer and procs viral, reducing health by half, great for taking out heavies.

Two other warframes great for Grineer come to mind. Rhino, purely for immunity to bleeds and knockdowns, and Loki for Radial Disarm.

Really tho, there aren't any frames 'built' around taking out Grineer. There's not really any frame that's better at taking out Grineer than Corrupted, for example.

I've never trusted Viral proc. I swear.

Even with a Viral/Corrosive Tysis and 98% status chance my Viral procs just don't halve enemy health. Ever.

Saryn is also a great choice, but there is a large group of people who find the Saryn not so good of a frame. 

P.S. I am not one of those people I love the Saryn

thank god, people underestimate her and her potential she really is an awesome frame