Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking On Other Websites I Found Alot Of Bad Opinions On Warframe

Doughalo2

Oh, I remember trying to figure out how much % Life Support gives. Failed a survival like that. Worth it. I liked warframe so much that spend a lot of time experimenting. But still had to wiki most of the time because codex is unreliable and requires scans.

It's a mass pvp game, while warframe is coop pve game.

You missed my point. I was talking about skill-rewarding gameplay being addictive.

Also Warframe lacks customization battlefield has.

But you can't compare 2, those are different.

To put simple warframe lacks exiting content and customisation.

Depends on what you mean by customization.

Battlefield has little aethetics customization and many weapon attachments options.

Warframe has lots of aesthetics customization and mods.

Yes that is my point you missed.

Also battlefield has more depth into player character - it reacts to surroundings while warframes do not.

What? The player character in a Battlefield game reacts to the surroundings?

You know they're first person shooter games right? What makes you think your player character is reacting to anything?

Not wanting to look like an &#! or anything...but am I the only one that finds the game rather easy to get into? It's pretty much just straight forward go and shoot stuff with 4 skills, you don't need to worry about skill builds, or resets. Mods just drop from the first match you get in so it's pretty obvious how the game lets you customize, again easier than most MMOs that have perks,skills,passives,actives, and just a whole mess of crap going on with runes on skills and enchantments on weapons and armors and just so much confusion.

Don't even get me STARTED on the crafting system...Warframe has by FAR the easiest crafting system in any game I ever played...well Panzar has somewhat of a similar one, but that's about it. In any other games the crafting is horribly hard to get into and sometimes I just avoid it completely because I have no idea where to get certain ingredients, where to craft, what tools you need to craft, maybe you need a specialization for that certain thing, maybe a certain level, maybe speak to certain NPCs to learn that crafting, certain stuff drops from hell knows where...and it's just a total mess, whereas in Waframe, you buy a blueprint, run a few random missions and by the time you even decided you want a new weapon you already have the materials for it.

It might just be me tho, but even for my non-english speaking friend (well he knows some words here and there but can't really undestand everything in the tutorials) it was incredibly easy to understand, he immediately was like "Oh, foundry? So I'm guessing this is where I craft stuff? And I get the crafting components just by running random missions? Easy as pie."

1. No real mission type tutorial

2. Mobs hit to hard for lvl 1 on mercury

3. Mobs have too much hp for unmoded MK1 Braton

4. MK1 Braton vs Braton wtf (just confusing early on)

5.Almost no incentive for players to go back to mercury save endless defense or an alert

None the less despite the grind I think most players that quit that early are missing out. The other thing is the game is not unpopular. 

1. No real mission type tutorial

2. Mobs hit to hard for lvl 1 on mercury

3. Mobs have too much hp for unmoded MK1 Braton

4. MK1 Braton vs Braton wtf (just confusing early on)

5.Almost no incentive for players to go back to mercury save endless defense or an alert

None the less despite the grind I think most players that quit that early are missing out. The other thing is the game is not unpopular. 

Agree with all the following above.

DE should add in more mission before mercury.

so new players MUST complete those new mission in order to play the first planet.

and those new mission AI should includes all faction units, in which does zero or 1 damage to the players...

allowing them to learn from pain, but not dying.

Edited by low1991

and those new mission AI should includes all faction units, in which does zero or 1 damage to the players...

allowing them to learn from pain, but not dying.

That's a stupid idea. You can just as well give them a maxed Redirection. But adding some tutorial missions before Mercury sounds good.

warframe reminds me of left 4 dead more than anything else , especially the reviving other player system and stalker reminds me of when boomers or witches or all those other random things appear in your game

the reason my freinds all quit is because theres a ton of guys that have exponentially higher damage due to mods from events that you cant get anymore.....and i dont blame them...

Edited by MerelyARumor

warframe reminds me of left 4 dead more than anything else , especially the reviving other player system and stalker reminds me of when boomers or witches or all those other random things appear in your game

the reason my freinds all quit is because theres a ton of guys that have exponentially higher damage due to mods from events that you cant get anymore.....and i dont blame them...

Eeeh, I don't have 'all' of those mods' and im perfectly fine.

Wow I couldn't disagree more
The game was/is pretty simple, join a mission, shoot things repeat
Go to the foundry and purchase braton repeat 
I did that through a third of the star system 
But then I got bored and left because it got way too grindy (bosses weren't guaranteed to drop anything back then)

Like once the newbie levels up his first few weapons unless you refuse to learn the game should be mostly figured out already

Take a look at MOBAS, most have terrible tutorials but people still flock to them in droves
Tutorials are not what is holding warframe back from reaching the next level 

Improved experience for new players.

Also, don't smack the "buy weapons for platinum" thing into the players faces. It makes Warframe look P2W.

Maybe the plat purchasable weapons shouldn't open up until like MR 1 or 2?  Only show credit stuff and blueprints?

I love this game.  My top and most played game on steam.  Sometimes I take a break but always come back to it.  I have nothing but positive things to say about the game.  Warframe is free and great and is why I pay into it.  I want things to continue to get better and better.

I don't know? I just play through Mercury nomally, playing each node at least once, and moved on to Venus?  None of my starter equipment is maxed out yet, so I don't see the reason to replace them? Sure I wasn't exploring every nook and cranny, this isn't deus ex I'm playing, but I did shoot and kill everything that came at me. And my issue is not with the Mk-1, it's the Lato. You can land headshots and still only kill one mob with a single clip.It's a seriously underpowered gun to the point of almost being useless.

And no, I am not expecting everything to be handed to me on a silver platter. I'm just saying that there isn't a clue telling me that the mod system even exist, and it should be in the tutorials somehow. The first tutorial mission involves the basics of any shooting game that we know of, and the next time Lotus sends a message is to give us some credits and tell us to check out the market. No mention of the mod system at all.

I didn't explore the menus as much as I should, I'll admit. With the interface littered with ways to spend plat the "Upgrade" button beside our weapons seems just a little too suspicious to click on.

I'm pretty sure Lotus now bugs you when you first start on a new account (this including her talking about the mod system).