Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Warframe 2

Bloody_Canvas

This is a what if. So dont go all trigger happy with those keyboards.

Basically if there was ever going to be a warframe 2, what kind of game would you want it to be, what would want to see in it?I would love it if was a little more open world like where you could explore places with your ship and warframe.

i dont think there will be a warframe 2. Especially since uhm were still not on full release. By then the devs would have another development instead of a sequel with more micro transactions.

My speculations would be the toggle of 3rd person to 1st person and vice versa.

Edited by SharkWithALaserBeam

Warframe 2 will be some sort of spin-off single player only game, the full working title as follows:

Warframe 2;  The life and times of Rhino - A chronicle of brickiness, AKA a boulder amongst a field of dandelions.

Stomp a mudhole saga edition.

However, upon booting up the game, as you hit the button for New Game at the start menu, a Loki switch teleports you into a fall loop where you'll stay endlessly.  Forever taunted by Loki's loudly silent laughter.

Hold your kubrows spaceboy, were not even out of beta yet.

but as to answer your topic, I'm not quite sure but "oculus *not sure if I spelt it right* type gameplay" might be interesting.

If we ever get something the likes of "Warframe 2", it will be in the form of a paid expansion, a la World of Warcraft, or more like Spiral Knights. We buy it, and we gain access to new maps, enemies, loot, and weapons/cosmetics, in my opinion.

And no, I'm not deliberately giving DE funny ideas.

Edited by RazorTip