Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rise Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Let's be honest here. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who gives two s***s about LiDS anymore. Everyone else has gone to the shiny new threads that you made Sumika. You, Snale, Drake, et al. Only way I can actually get through to any of the people involved in LiDS is through RotF/CotF threads. Just be glad that I didn't derail the IC threads to get your attention.

Edit: And before you ask me if I'm frustrated/bitter that this is happening, the answer's yes. If your next answer is to just let LiDS die then so be it, it will be completely abandoned.

Well you've got Astralin. He should be able to post in LiDS considering he has enough time to sit in Chatango all day and complain about the Unendingblade's characters.

As for me, I don't have anything for Alia to do at the moment so I essentially can't post. She's waiting on everyone to reach a terminal or something.

On a side note, if you meant derailing the IC as in posting in there then I would have had to get a community moderator to delete your post but thanks for not doing that.

So, shiny new thread and a one year timeskip means it's time for a new character list. Please let me know if I missed anyone. Bear in mind that these are named characters only, so no Chef Volt.

Cardina (SnaleKing) - Vespa Nyx, the Herald of the Ascension and an Infested Golem. In a relationship with Temperance
Mortos/Gaia (Sumika1204) - The Divinities, a Nekros and a Trinity, leaders of the Church
Tyranis (MasterDread) - Oberon, styled "the Black Knight," a Lotus operative afflicted with the Crimson Rage
Samantha Church (Drakeardian) - Human, Red Veil Resistance, in a relationship with Attakai
Leonardo and the Crew of the Shark (Drakeardian) - Proto-Excalibur and the crew of his well-traveled scout ship
     Eve - Nyx, the Shark's interrogation officer, flirts with anything that moves
     Amber - Ember, Cross' daughter, has a history with Temperance and Cardina
Shinkiro (BIGBushido) - Ash, likes ramen, alcohol, training, and other people. Father of Seras.
Vesara (BIGBushido) - Saryn, Shinkiro's sister, also flirts with anything that moves.
Pyre (Sumika1204) - Ember Prime and Acolyte, Shinkiro's lover, mother of Seras.
Seras (Sumika1204) - infant Tenno, daughter of Shinkiro and Pyre, aged rapidly due to Void exposure.
Arkas/Damin (Arkitect_Plexon) - Locust Ash with a split personality. He has, however, made peace with himself.
Cyril (thelastpwnr99) - Vauban, Arkas' good friend and tech. expert
Cyrios (fishworshipper) - master hacker with a lot of Orokin cybernetics, shares his mind with a miniature Infested Hive
Jinx (Lady_Viper) - Stalker-esque Nyx with a deep distrust of the Church, out for revenge on the Stalker
Arthur (Lady_Viper) - Stalker-esque Excalibur, Jinx's brother, also hunting the Stalker
Munin (Lady_Viper) - Nekros, contemplative, perceptive, and soft-spoken, keeps the twins in line.
Tatsuya (Unendingblade) - Pendragon Excalibur, husband of Miho, father of Kotomi
Miho (Unendingblade) - Mag, wife of Tatsuya, mother of Kotomi
Kotomi (Unendingblade) - infant Tenno, daughter of Tatsuya and Miho, aged rapidly by Void exposure, friends with everyone
Yuzuki (Unendingblade) - Zanuka Prime operating system transferred to a Hyena chassis. Kotomi's pet and steed.
Argus (Unendingblade) - Rhion Prime, Grand Master of the Rising Sun clan, enjoys embarrassing his son
Attakai (Unendingblade) - Loki, son of Argus of the Rising Sun clan, in a relationship with Samantha Church
Taranis (CosmoKnight) - Volt, may not be quite right in the head.
Aran/Gandraya (Issun135) - the Nova twins, bounty hunters that finish each other's thoughts.
Yuuki (MasterDread) - Swindle Loki more disturbed and disturbing than Synder and Cardina combined.

Kuro (MasterDread) - Nekros, associate of Yuuki, a cold, clinical, and slightly sadistic scientist

Sool'theles'jytei'yol (SnaleKing) - Golem of the Blue Eyes and Wisdom, speaks through an avian Charger
Temperance (Temperance000) - Locust Ash, emissary of the Lotus, mentally linked to and in love with Cardina.

Well, I think that's just about everyone. Please let me know if your character was inadvertently left out.  This list will be updated periodically to reflect the state of the RP

Edited by Temperance000

So, shiny new thread and a one year timeskip means its time for a new character list.  Please let me know if I missed anyone.  Bear in mind that these are named characters only, so no Chef Volt.

Cardina (SnaleKing) - Vespa Nyx, the Herald of the Ascension and an Infested Golem.  In a relationship with Temperance

Mortos/Gaia (Sumika1204) - The Divinities, a Nekros and a Trinity, leaders of the Church

Tyranis (MasterDread) - Oberon, styled "the Black Knight," a Lotus operative afflicted with the Crimson Rage

Samantha Church (Drakeardian) - Human, Red Veil Resistance, in a relationship with Attakai

Leonardo and the Crew of the Shark (Drakeardian) - Proto-Excalibur and the crew of his well-traveled scout ship

Eve - Nyx, the Shark's interrogation officer, flirts with anything that moves

Amber - Ember, Cross' daughter, has a history with Temperance and Cardina

Shinkiro (BIGBushido) - Ash, likes ramen, alcohol, training, and other people.  Father of Seras.

Vesara (BIGBushido) - Saryn, Shinkiro's sister, also flirts with anything that moves.

Pyre (Sumika1204) - Ember Prime and Acolyte, Shinkiro's lover, mother of Seras.

Seras (Sumika1204) - infant Tenno, daughter of Shinkiro and Pyre, aged rapidly due to Void exposure.

Arkas/Damin (Arkitect_Plexon) - Locust Ash with a split personality.  He has, however, made peace with himself.

Cyril (thelastpwnr99) - Vauban, Arkas' good friend and tech. expert

Cyrios (fishworshipper) - master hacker with a lot of Orokin cybernetics, shares his mind with a miniature Infested Hive

Jinx (Lady_Viper) - Stalker-esque Nyx with a deep distrust of the Church, out for revenge on the Stalker

Arthur (Lady_Viper) - Stalker-esque Excalibur, Jinx's brother, also hunting the Stalker

Munin (Lady_Viper) - Nekros, contemplative, perceptive, and soft-spoken, keeps the twins in line.

Tatsuya (Unendingblade) - Pendragon Excalibur, husband of Miho, father of Kotomi

Miho (Unendingblade) - Mag, wife of Tatsuya, mother of Kotomi

Kotomi (Unendingblade) - infant Tenno, daughter of Tatsuya and Miho, aged rapidly by Void exposure, friends with everyone

Yuzuki (Unendingblade) - Zanuka Prime operating system transferred to a Hyena chassis.  Kotomi's pet and steed.

Argus (Unendingblade) - Rhion Prime, Grand Master of the Rising Sun clan, enjoys embarrassing his son

Attakai (Unendingblade) - Loki, son of Argus of the Rising Sun clan, in a relationship with Samantha Church

Taranis (CosmoKnight) - Volt, may not be quite right in the head.

Temperance (Temperance000) - Locust Ash, emissary of the Lotus, mentally linked to and in love with Cardina.

Well, I think that's just about everyone.  Please let me know if your character was inadvertently left out.

You're gonna have to make an edit to that Temp. I'm introducing my new OC today >:)

Since Yuuki will not be heavily involved in the ICs plot for awhile i've decided to make little shorts here in the OOC, every once in awhile, probably once a day i will make an IC post for Yuuki so you don't forget about him. Until i can fit him in with the rest of the cast.

Today's Short: Live, Lie, Laugh

"Hello, hello, hello everyone! Yuuki here with a little explanation for you all! Now a lot of people have been asking me "What purpose do you have to go to the derelict?" or "Why do you kill your fellow Tenno and enjoy it so much?" 

"Ahahahahahaha! *Breathe* *Breathe* ...Ahahahahahahaha! oh god i'm sorry i haven't laughed like that it quite awhile... hehehe.. You people really are laugh riots! Oh god i think i'm crying. SURELY you don't mean to imply i need a reason to destroy and manipulate and kill?! Ok fine hows this reason? Seems as good as any. *ahem*

"I do all the wonderful things i do because i want to see the miserable look on the faces of people like YOU when you're

wallowing in despair, dismay, grief, frustration, misery... all sorts of other unpleasant nouns. Oh i won't be able to see the look on your face through that little computer screen of yours huh? Ahahahahahahaha!"

"A derelict with 70+ people on it sounds like a paradise of pain and misery just waiting for me to get it going!"

"That's enough for today kids. Now do me a favor. ROLL OVER AND DIE!"

Edited by MasterDread

Well you've got Astralin. He should be able to post in LiDS considering he has enough time to sit in Chatango all day and complain about the Unendingblade's characters.

As for me, I don't have anything for Alia to do at the moment so I essentially can't post. She's waiting on everyone to reach a terminal or something.

On a side note, if you meant derailing the IC as in posting in there then I would have had to get a community moderator to delete your post but thanks for not doing that.

Hey hey hey, I've already explained why i do what i do, so let's please leave it at that, besides we are still feeling the aftershock of bad planning on the other threads, now in the department of Cyrios is at both places at once. Believe me there is reason to my madness, just it's hard to find sometimes.

Hey hey hey, I've already explained why i do what i do, so let's please leave it at that, besides we are still feeling the aftershock of bad planning on the other threads, now in the department of Cyrios is at both places at once. Believe me there is reason to my madness, just it's hard to find sometimes.

Yea, now I'm just saying it's two different, parallel universes because it's easier and makes more sense, even if it isn't technically true.

Hey, Sumika, could you explain the schedule of the upcoming plot events, like the Mercury invasion and the Void Cannon? Should everyone wrap up their conversations and hold off on new ones so you can kick off the next plot event?

Time for another Yuuki short! *clap* *clap* *clap* get hype!"

A lone chair sit in the room, the lights turn off, when they turn back on The chair is turned backward and Yuuki is facing forward to what seems to be a camera. He didn't have his helmet on, you could see his spiky green hair and piercing yellow eyes, he had a large grin on his face.

Today's short: Common Interests

"Welcome! I see you all aren't quite satisfied yet? You want moooore despair? Hehehehe! Who am i to deny you?"

"Now i plan on getting to know all of you quite "personally" I can't wait to get onto that derelict and see all the poor souls on board. You're all such drama queens! But there is someone in particular that i really wanna see! You all know her as Cardina I think... Shes quite the interesting one, a fan favorite for you all. You all might not see it, i doubt Cardina even realizes it but she and I have a lot more in common then she'd like to admit. I think i might wanna marry her~~~"

He spun the chair around so that it now faced the camera, and repostioned himself so that he'd be sitting normally. He shrugged his arms out like he was confused or asking a question

"Now i bet you're all wondering why i took my helmet off. Its quite simple really." He got up and put his face right in front of the camera. His voice grew quite sinister. "I want you to get a nice goooooood look at the man whose going to drag your OCs into the pits of hell and make them beg for their lives! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

*END TRANSMISSION*

Well folks that's all from Yuuki today. See you next time!

Edited by MasterDread

Its that time of day again! Its time for another sit down with Yuuki! Ladies and Gentlemen please enjoy the show!

Today's Short: Hunting with Yuuki

In the dense Grineer infested forests of the planet known as Earth all was quiet, peaceful, birds chirping, rivers flowing with life, and a pack of Kubarows enjoying a nice feast of an unfortunate Grineer. In the nearby bush was Yuuki watching the spectacle before him.

"Oh hello again, didn't see you there. You kids really need better things to do. Anyway today we  are doing a bit of hunting." He begins to speak in a stereotypical Australian accent. "Now you can see here we got ourselves a couple a Kubarows! Now i'm take this here knife" he takes out one of his Fang Prime "And i'm gonna go an stab the S#&$ out of em!" 

Yuuki leaps from his hiding place and systematically destroys the poor pack of Kubarows. When all is said and done he is drenched head to toe in blood. He speaks to the camera still using the Australian accent. "Now that was a fine hunt eh? But you know whats more exciting then hunting a few wild beastys?" He broke his accent and he sounded quite sinister. "Hunting a Tenno!"

Out in the distance there was a lone Tenno approaching, most likely gathering resources. It was a Valkry. As the Valkry passed the bush Yuuki was hiding in a pair of chains sprang from the bush, snaring the Valkry and pulling her in. All was silent for a moment, nothing but rustling and screaming as the struggle in the bush concluded. Out walked Yuuki, dragging behind him wrapped in chains was the battered form of the Valkry. He tied her to a nearby tree and then wiped off all the blood on him using her body like a giant rag.

Yuuki once again turned to the camera, the Valkry behind him struggling desperately to free herself. He again spoke in his fake accent "Look what we snagged mates a Valkry! Valkrys are considered to be the most animal like of all the Tenno and one of the toughest to beat in an all out fight but we did it!" He turned to the Valkry and ran his hand across her face gently. at first speaking to her softly, then growing sinister. "Nothing personal love... You were just devoured by a bigger beast! As nature intended HAHAHAHAHA!" He began to cackle manically as he left her there. But the camera stay fixed on her as the howls and Kubarows could be heard nearby."

*END TRANSMISSION*

Edited by MasterDread

Here's a little non-canon story about Cyrios and Yuuki; a tale of a future that may or may not happen.

Golden fingers flashed forth, two hands wrapping themselves around the Loki's exposed throat. A single, cybernetic eye stared downward at the vile, murderous, psychopathic excuse for a Tenno that struggled vainly against the literally inhuman strength that the prosthetic limbs possessed. The hands gripped tighter and tighter until the cyborg's unfortunate victim panicked, the blade of a hidden Despair flashing once before embedding itself in the organic torso of the cyborg. Again and again the victim stabbed his attacker, the toxin-laced blade delivering its proper payload of fear-inducing poisons with each stab. A synthetic laughter filled the room as the Loki was lifted into the air by the neck, Despair clattering to the floor. The golden cyborg pulled the Loki close, their faces a mere inch apart as the laughter cut itself short to be replaced by a synthetic voice.

"Word of advice, from one psychopath to another," Cyrios said, his face the portrait of insane glee. "Don't try to take a man to Hell when he's already in Heaven." A sickening crack could be heard as the helmetless head of Yuuki snapped sharply backwards, his arms falling limply to his sides. Cyrios threw the body to the floor, ignoring the bleeding incision in his own abdomen as he opened a comm channel.

"Cardina, I found something. Might be edible. Here's a waypoint if you're interested."

Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Its time for what you've all been waiting for! Its time for another Yuuki short! But this time its gonna be a little special. A lot has happened in the near week hes been away, Lets get to it!

Today's Special Short: The Golem and The Revenant

A lone pod drift through the endless expanse of space, its destination unclear. "Captain's Log, May 23rd, Stardate: 3,000-ish... Hell i don't know. I have been a drift in this pod for hours now, I narrowly escaped the derelict that housed the Church of Ascension. I'm disappointed i didn't get to kill anyone, Hell i barely even got to torment anybody. Cyrios was there though, i got to spend some "quality" time with my old friend, he looks like a walking golden trashcan now hehehehe..."

"Alas my mission was cut short by the Herald of the Church. Cardina as she was called. Shes an interesting one, she even managed to knock me around a bit. But the most delightful thing by far is that shes not even a Tenno. Shes a Golem, an Infested of great power. But despite all that power, all that skill she forgot how painful a Radial Disarm can be to someone like her HEHEHEHE! But unfortunately i cannot kill her, she regenerated from our battle in only a couple of hours. And besides shes a lot like me, that brings me to respect her far too much to kill, after all it'd be such a waste."

"She is a control freak too, but what she doesn't see is that we are all puppets, even her. Just a puppet in someone else's show. I'm looking forward to seeing her again. But right now there is more that needs to be done... some people i need to see. I'll be back on that derelict before they know it. For my name is Yuuki, which means Revenant. I am a spectre that haunts this system, and only when there is no one left to haunt and torment will i be satisfied."

Yuuki turned to the camera, being oblivious of its presence the whole time. "Oh? Haven't seen you in awhile. I was just recording my memoirs. Oh don't look so surprised this is gonna be a good read for someone one day. But i'm sure you have bigger questions. Like "Hows it feel to meet your match" or "Whats this history between you and Cyrios." All in good time kids."

Edited by MasterDread