Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid Gamemode Can Return

Deidaku

With stealth like in rescue 2.0 , except that if you  get spotted the artefact is destroyed :O

Come on it makes so much sense, we could become theives DE >:)

Anyone with me?!!!!!

I'd rather have it something a little more different than Rescue 2.0. Variety is always nice.

the "old" raid was, and will always be a redudant gamemode, so long as we have capture, sabotage, rescue, and deception. we  dont need another, "ignore enemies, run to point A, run to exit" gamemodes

survival already is raid anyway, so it never left in the first place

Both can happen its not an either or.

Not saying both can't happen but I think its far more feasible to fix issue with the stealth frames we have and stealth mechanic in general before they throw in more stealth frames and complicate issues. Rather than adding the new frames first or trying to do everything all at once.

Not saying both can't happen but I think its far more feasible to fix issue with the stealth frames we have and stealth mechanic in general before they throw in more stealth frames and complicate issues. Rather than adding the new frames first or trying to do everything all at once.

yeah stealth still needs a bit of work é_é

i wasnt even here when there was raid, dunno how it works, but it sounds kewl

Basically you had to steal an artifact in corpus or grineer tileset. but it was easy as hell because stealth wasn't required