Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coptering Official ! Thank You De !

Tr1ples1xer

Finally I can rest easy knowing this gameplay mechanic is staying for ever and thank the flying spaghetti monster DE understands that coptering and parkour is what makes the game. I can't even play anything else now because it doesn't have coptering or the the essential buttslide my frames have. GG DE

Coptering 4 life :D

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

Finally I can rest easy knowing this gameplay mechanic is staying for ever and thank the flying spaghetti monster DE understands that coptering and parkour is what makes the game. I can't even play anything else now because it doesn't have coptering or the the essential buttslide my frames have. GG DE

Coptering 4 life :D

Ya know they said it was in to stay before Melee 2.0 released right?  So you have been safe for a while.

Ya know they said it was in to stay before Melee 2.0 released right?  So you have been safe for a while.

This.  People were told this in every thread about this.  How many times do these kinds of things need to be repeated?

Now we've just gotta focus on asking them to tweek some stuff in the game to try to get Coptering it's own animation so it looks more like you're supposed to be able to do it.

:P

Bleh.  Eye candy can always wait :|

Edited by Aggh

i had no idea that the acrobatics were ever in danger. to me thats what makes Warframe Warframe. if it didn't have the traversal stuff it wouldn't be the same game at all.

exactly, but i was still seeing people against it, to me it always has been what this game is all about !

This.  People were told this in every thread about this.  How many times do these kinds of things need to be repeated?

Rebecca still had to ask the question so it wasn't 100% clear don't you think ?

And now we even have an explanation has to why its staying in, they love coptering has much as we do so now its case closed for real.

Functionally it is pretty great. The eye candy is the only thing left worth doing to it before they can just leave it alone.

There are plenty of other things that need work on functionality though.  Like all the stances that need more combos :|

Edited by Aggh

Rebecca still had to ask the question so it wasn't 100% clear don't you think ?

And now we even have an explanation has to why its staying in, they love coptering has much as we do so now its case closed for real.

It was very clear.  They literally said it was here to stay on a live stream. She was just putting the nail in the coffin on that question for a second time because people were still asking.  I guarantee you will still have the occasional thread asking if it's here to stay some months from now.

Edited by Aggh

as far as gameplay goes i have no problems with it staying, but i wish it had a different animation

Agreed. I suggested it before that "dashing" or "coptering" should have a corkscrew animation, where one flies forward like Zephyr but spins around his asis with blades in hands. 

Hail Hydracopting! 

We are an Ancient Tenno order specialized in Hydracoptering, ancient technique teached to us by the Hydra Ninja Masters. 

We won't be diminished, we will prevail, we will live forever! HAIL HYDRA!

This is what those against it see.

Hell no >:(

That's the one thing that bugs me

at least it could work different between the different weapons , with a staff it would like a huge pole vautlt attack for galatine , huge forward cleave....And so on. 

At least the animation has to be improved but i'm still annoyed that it will stay. but oh well

If-You-Cant-urx52j.jpg

Zephyr FTW hueheuehuee

I think that the revamped coptering mechanics that came with U13 was already a dead giveaway that coptering is here to stay. I mean, they already altered it to be a true mechanic rather than a mere loveable exploit.