Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Optional Reset For The Revamped New Player Experience

Yezzik

We already had a reset, it was already optional, it already gave us back our Platinum.

Multiple accounts against the rules is a pretty silly rule. Trying to enforce such a rule is even sillier. Multiple accounts is general practice and is a given in pretty much any video game, for many purposes, not just negative.

Bam! Opinions.

Edited by FatalX7

We already had a reset, it was already optional, it already gave us back our Platinum.

Multiple accounts against the rules is a pretty silly rule. Trying to enforce such a rule is even sillier. Multiple accounts is general practice and is a given in pretty much any video game, for many purposes, not just negative.

Bam! Opinions.

Too bad its not an opinion in Warframe, rule breaker.

Too bad its not an opinion in Warframe, rule breaker.

u wot, m8

"Too bad its not an opinion in Warframe"

First off, that doesn't make any sense. I think rules against multiple accounts is silly. I said that, like, twice. Bam! My opinions, again. ಠ_ಠ

"rule breaker."

nu. (︺︹︺)

Edited by FatalX7

Bam! Opinions.

so your ok with a guy making 4 accounts then hosting his own Void tower defenses and then purposely leaving the host in the game(to lose on purpose)  but making all his alts leave so he can get 3 free prime pieces and not even lose his key? 

Edited by MerelyARumor

So I think I came up with a nice idea that could please everyone:

How about when first loading the game (after update 14) a window pops up asking you "a la Call of Duty" if you want to experience Vor's Prize.

In case of accepting, you won't lose any progress into the game, but you won't be able to do things such as missions or crafting until you finish the quest (that means, until you get your own ship).

After finishing the quest, you will regain access to your entire account and that's it.

so your ok with a guy

I'm gonna stop you right there.

Where did you get the idea that I'm okay with someone abusing something? I mean, I went out of my way to make it a point that not everyone makes multiple accounts for a video game for negative reasons. You know that abusing something isn't all there is in life, right? Which is why I said that having a rule against it, trying to stop people from doing it, is silly, because it's not going to stop anyone or change anything.

Stating a fact doesn't mean I somehow automatically support the negative connotations of that fact, I'm simply offering perspective.

And what I'm left here wondering is... How did this conversation even live long enough to get here? It's pretty pointless.

Edited by FatalX7