Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Are Getting A Kubrow.

meIody-

Prob will be 3 to 4 months before we tenno on ps4 see Kubrows.

anyone know if these will be male or female? the dev stream yesterday DESteve said the one in his ship hatched from an egg, but then DEGeoff abit later said that the Kubrows breeding was possible (fur patterns).

Name? I donno prob name mine Lucifer, that's if we are able to name them.

would be kinda cool if there was a hub somewhere in the star system where we could take them to get registered & shots so they are immune to poison, corrosive, heat, cold and electric damage. Maybe a once a month shot, cost? platinum.

Also would be cool if we could have custom light armor plating over their hides.... and have our clan emblem somewhere on their armor.

btw... does anyone know if we have to feed them?  do they poop? will they poop all over the ship? If so.... does the hummingbird sentinel clean it up for us? 

Would be kinda cool too if we could mod them or give them implants to become stronger, would also be kinda cool if each one was different like overtime the animal would have a specific preference in diet or activity. To make each one alittle unique compared to someone elses Kubrow besides just fur pattern.

Edit: Someone in one of the threads mentioned a smartphone app for the kubrows.  GTA V did that for Chop, I tried it ... was cool but never used it much. Because all Chop would do in the app was poop all over the place, rockstar never fixed it either so I gave up on the app and just took Chop with me during missions while in game.

Edited by (PS4)eloxiel