The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Bought Maxed Tranquil Cleave

Wait for the D Nikana, trust me, you'll do fine without the potato on the normal. I'm considering not even putting a potato on the D Nikana myself, its pretty lack-luster and can't copter well... :/

Anyone else with experience with the PS4 version want to weigh in on trade prices?

Considering it's a different platform, with a different community and a different amount of content... If my experiences with economies and MMOs with multiple servers are anything to go by, I'll refrain from making judgements until I know more details.

Edited by FatalX7

Anyone else with experience with the PS4 version want to weigh in on trade prices?

I believe that prices are the same, and you can buy Tranquil for plat range from 5-100 on PS4 and PC.

In the end, all depends on buyer and sellers. Being on PS4 or PC doesnt really matter.

Being on PS4 or PC doesnt really matter.

I don't see why it doesn't. We don't play with each other, do we? How would we be in the same positions? Just how likely is that?

As I mentioned above, if you've played MMOs, at one point or another you may have noticed that not everything is the same across every server.

There are so many variables that need to be taken into consideration. For example... Player population. Population determines the amount of stock, the amount of stock determines the demand and prices.

PC is the main, leading platform for Warframe. PS4 came out much, much later and it's still new and fresh. Most people who are here started playing with PC. So, different amounts of players, different amounts of stock, etc, etc...

Edited by FatalX7