Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

See, I Don't Like Taxes.

pyr0_storm

My clan is planning to take over Cameria on Jupiter. If you have a problem with a 25% tax on going to this Dark Sector, you should assist my clan and I in taking the node back from Eclipse's hands and making it a tax free zone.

Damnable dyslexia. Thought this would be a thread about how much you hate Texas.

Care to find out how skilled a Texan is with a gun?

Just kidding ;)

OP, you do realize a tax-free zone is an unrealistic goal, right? You can't realistically maintain your rail without them.

Just kidding ;)

OP, you do realize a tax-free zone is an unrealistic goal, right? You can't realistically maintain your rail without them.

Texans and Rhode Islanders all wear green where I'm from.

On topic, the alliance in charge of Sechura has done a great job of keeping it tax-free. It's far from impossible.

I'm also much more accepting of a single-digit tax than Eclipse's exorbitant 20%+.

I'm all for stomping out Eclipse, but 

1) This is not a Players helping Players topic, and

2) Eclipse's tax is only 19%. At least be honest.

Beg your pardon but I am looking at a 25% on Sinai, Jupiter; Piscinas, Saturn; Coba, Earth; and Seimeni, Ceres.

Just kidding ;)

I can do just fine actually.

I'm all for stomping out Eclipse, but 

1) This is not a Players helping Players topic, and

2) Eclipse's tax is only 19%. At least be honest.

It's 25%. I would prefer 0%.

Edited by pyr0_storm

Did you know that political affiliation is determined at birth?

I don't know what that's supposed to mean or how it's relevant to the discussion at hand. I'm simply recruiting for help dealing with Eclipse; you'll a) fight for my team b) fight for theirs or c) do neither. Unfortunately it seems too many people have chosen "D" and I think we all know what's that saying.

nobody plays on jupiter for credits anyways. Resources are still 0%. I dont see the issue.

It's like going to a bakery that sells your favorite cupcakes, and then one day they stop putting frosting on them, but are still sold at the same price.

You never bought the cupcakes for the frosting, but why can't you have both?

Only the cupcakes are a metaphor for perpetuating everything wrong with indoctrinated capitalism.

Couldn't tell you. You would have to ask Eclipse. I did notice they were putting out awfully high battle pays...maybe their coffers are a little dry at the moment. Maybe holding a monopoly on the solar system is more expensive than they thought. Who knows

So I'm new.... Can someone explain this tax stuff?

While playing a solar rail X% of credits you find or earn are taxed and given to the clan or alliance hosting the rail instead of you.

To use this thread's original purpose as an example, if you had played an infested defense mission on a rail hosted by Eclipse with a 50% tax imposed on it, half of your credits go to Eclipse instead.