The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Awkard Moment

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

My most awkward moment:

So i was really bored and I wanted to get a good laugh out of my day so I got my hand on Borat Unrated Edition and started watching it. It was around 8:00 PM and everyone at my house was doing their own thing. I was in the basement watching it through my pc to the TV.

All of the sudden, I hear a tapping on the door upstairs. My dad goes over and answers it, and it's my grandparents. They live 5 mins away from us so they visit once in a while. So my grandmother is talking to my mom and my grandfather decides to go down stairs and see me (to say hi) and plants his &#! on the couch where I was sitting.

I was a the scene where borat was in a hotel room naked with another dude and they were fighting. Out of all the scenes he come at that point of the movie.

He was laughing more than me....

Never felt so awkward in my life

How about you guys? Do share!

Edited by NudistBeach

High School 101, Freshman Year.

We were on the final stretch, that educational period about conceiving babies. They appropriately split us guys up into the male teachers' classes, and the females with the female teachers. The guys finished their last piece of "education" before the girls. However, instead of keeping us guys separate until they finished, they thought it was a-OK to put us guys back in with the girls.

But it was not OK.