The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imo, Loki Is The Best Warframe In The Game

(PSN)Joshuaalt

Invisibility maxed at 30 sec. Allowing Solo play, easy revive's, NO detection from sensor's and 400% damage to unalerted enemy's.

Decoy helps with revives and getting gunfire drawn away from the squad and can be switch teleported to.

I don't use radial disarm because of my maxed Narrow Minded but it is great for melee XP.

I do love crowed control though, only thing LOKI is missing.

Please stop talking. I'm so afraid of nerfers.

You called?

Joking aside, I think that Volt and Zephyr are up there with Loki too. The damage does start to become less effective as you go into higher levels (But if you really think infinitely scaling enemies matter when it comes to balance you should probably stop drinking), but all of their abilities are useful and retain utility, what with the electricity procs, knockdowns and everything.

Prepare your maxed Flame Repellent.

Im prepared.

ok... I'll indulge for a moment. WHY do you feel this way?

I find him to be rather useless no matter how I use him. And it took for ever to get him to level 30, I really disliked every moment while using him. Going to really dislike using loki prime if he is next prime released. I just find that there a ton of other frames that are just overall better than him.

I do love crowed control though, only thing LOKI is missing.

YOUR loki is missing crowd control because YOU took it away, with my loki i cast a decoy then radial disarm and you have one of the best CC abilities in the game, you say you love loki but... it doesn't show.

Edited by Orbister