The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cant Log In 'please Check Your Info'

NovaFyre

Same for me and my friend, we're on vent talking about it. But this does happen time to time, so i say just give it 5-30min and everything should be fine again. =D

P.S. At least we're not dealing with Blizzard.... it would be a good 7-18 hours before it's resolved XD

Edited by XxCromatxX

Same thing is happening to me just updated 5 minutes ago. Try to log in 'check info' so i tried a couple more times and same thing so i changed my password used another account. Same 'check info' every time. :(  But i can log into the forrums

Edited by StrongWaffle

I am still failing to login.

I have make sure that my firewall isn't blocking.

I have tried starting the game with stem and form Warframes own webpage and still no luck.

I have change my password two time and it is working on the webpage (obviously). It is, as others have described it, as if the game is rejecting even before it have connected to the server. 

Yo Admins, i srsly wanted to play that game so, i tested something, i got to my 2° OS (Windows XP) and its worked fine after a re update, i played a bit to test how it was and well, worked fine, but, now i back to (windows 7 Ultimate) and still same message "login failed. check your info." i guess its some mixtape with windows 7 no? im just saying. see ya guys, and i hope you guys fix it, thank you.

I was able to play few h ago, then had to switch from router to modem and after that, a login menu appeared again but after pressing button, a login failed message poped up so I've restarted a game. It started to update, and after that had that login fail still :(. Guys Im not an expert but why you just dont restart servers and check on everything if its not getting overloaded, Sry for my bad eng btw.

Edited by N4mex

Installed client trought steam, changed password, changed language and nothing. Thought it was global, but then I gave my info to a friend and he was able to connect. I also couldn't connect even after multiple attempts(10 or so) it looks like the game doen't even try to check the server - the message "Login failed. Check your info" comes up instantly. I tried to use the client from your webside - still the same problem. Please tell me how can I fix this?

Installed client trought steam, changed password, changed language and nothing. Thought it was global, but then I gave my info to a friend and he was able to connect. I also couldn't connect even after multiple attempts(10 or so) it looks like the game doen't even try to check the server - the message "Login failed. Check your info" comes up instantly. I tried to use the client from your webside - still the same problem. Please tell me how can I fix this?

My friend got the exact same problem

Can an admin check this please ?

Edited by Balmert