The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This... Love?

Zuijin

Brothers and sisters, fellow Tennos, I ask for your counsel.

You know of me and you know me: I'm the quiet one, the one who ponder. Ice is a powerful element after all, my element. And as it does, I too move slowly, never melting or receding, enduring the seasons and the change of the weather, shining under the sun and the stars. Firm as a mountain.

I'm ice cold as death, end of everything. And to that coldness, so similar to the one of the oldest graves,  I give the stillness of the night, with deliberated method.

Ice and death, until the last enemy of the Tennos lays at our feet, nothing more than a cold and silent corpse, with icicles for eyes.

It is natural that I don't like confusion and prefer quiet and silence, and missions with clear parameters.

Or so I thought about myself... since our meeting, I'm feeling like soft snow, ready to melt at the first light of the sun.

She is not like me. Rather the opposite: she thrives in terror and screams, and in violence so savage it's more akin to insanity. I've seen her plucking heads from their necks with her bare hands, as some do with flowers, bathing happily in the gore and the confusion. A tiger with her prey, ripping apart creatures channeling her hate until it poured from her frame.

All that red was unknown to me, such cruel shades of color, tainting everything.

And she saw me, observing her.

We all know what happened to her, and what the desecrator, the petty and greedy Alad V did to her... and why she is now a broken shell.

But when she looked at me, for the first time something... melt inside me. Something I never felt before.

Her rip line grabbed me and took me to her... but I did not act. I frosted my heart and my emotion once again: I'm ashamed to confess I was scared  to hurt her more.

Fellow Tennos, what should I do?

- - -

Yes. I'm shipping them. Problems?

Edited by Zuijin

I think the term Yandere could be more apt.

And the love story between an Ice King Persona and a Yandere is something not even manga tried yet, afaik.

Also psychedelicsnake, does your Valkyr know you're looking at others Valkyrs... Gaaah! (He's violentrly grabbed away from the desk).

I think she does. She asked politely (with an Ogris to my nose) my bo and my Scoliac. I'm afraid they are both potatoed.

I think your night got a lot more interesting. If you survive, feel fry to crawl back...

If.

If you are talking about Valkyr you better back off buddy.

Valkyr is MAI waifu.

This is why I am perfectly fine with just fearing every black Saryn that wields a whip.

They scare the ever living crap out of me.

People trying to take Snake's Valkyr Waifu even more so.

He's got quite the range; I'll give him that.

He should have practiced more his evilgasm as Khaan though... Ricardo Montalban beat him every day of the week there.

Edited by Zuijin