Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove Orokin Cells/fusion Cores From Void Survival & Defense

low1991

as title say.

Please remove orokin cells & fusion cores from Void survival & defense missions.

Doing a risk reward for void survival (extra 5mins) and defense (extra 5 more waves) with an RNG chances of getting orokin cells or fusion cores for all those extra hard work is just not worth it.

I could farm orokin cells from Saturn planet.

Fusion cores from any defense wave missions.

Why increase the size of loot table for void when Grind Feast =/= Fun Time?!

Remove Orokin Cells? Yeah. Probably a good idea.

Remove Rare Fusion Cores? Not necessarily... They are much more useful than credits, and DE needs some kind of common reward for some reason.

I would rather have Forma and Fusion cores be my common reward than more credits or another Paris Prime String.

Something has to be the common drop - Let's make sure we can always use it.

Edit: I should clarify - My response is in regards to Survival Missions. Defense is a different animal altogether.

Edited by Archistopheles

Remove orokincells, or add a multiplier too it. Orokin cells at 5 minutes gives you 5 orokin cells. At 10 minutes, 10, so on and so forth. But that is IF you pick em up at that point.

If not that? Remove them. Please. I can farm orokin cells hella easier at Ceres of Saturn dark sectors.

I for one am actually ok with Orokin Cells, I would much rather have those than X amounts of the same prime part. I have no problem putting them to use. For fusion cores they should remove the uncommon variation and only have the rare. Other than that I feel that they should do what they briefly spoke about in the last dev stream. That if you let say stay to wave 40 you get 2 rewards from the same loot table. Then you actually have a incentive to keep going. Either that or make defence rewards stack like in survival. The least rewarding mission is ODD where I 99% of the time get T2 keys no matter how long I stay.

For defense - I would say removing cells and uncommon fusion mods is a good idea. It's not quite as important for survivals since you get to keep multiple rewards, but I could see the case for it being removed there as well (maybe after 10 minutes?).

I'm fine with the rare cores, but getting uncommon 5 is a bit of a let down. And the credit cache rewards infuriate me. But nothing, NOTHING gets me more angry than the amount of Boar Prime blueprints I've gotten from T3 survival, I just want that damn Dakra Prime blade -_-

Is fine with either during survivals (because you can keep on going, though would prefer it was at least two cells instead of a single one because it's easy enough to get one simply by playing normal levels), defense.... I hate having to stop defense when it is a core/cell because it is too difficult to go on.

uncommon cores , orokin cells and credit rewards should be removed

replace them with forma and maybe a stackable rare resources bundle - morphics+neurodes+neural sensors+orokin cell+gallium - and they will multiply by 5 if you will get multiple of them in a mission by lets say 3 - so the 1st time you get 1 of each resource the second time they spawn it will be 3xof each next time it will be 6 9 12 etc

they don't stack with each other - so if you have gotten the rare resource bundle twice in a mission you will have 6 of each resource as a reward total , if 3 times than 9 , if 4 than 12

rare cores should be also given a multiplier - if you get them once than its 1 , twice it would be 5 rare cores , 3 times it would be 15

with this type of rewards I wouldn't be upset when I get orokin cell at 45 minutes in t3s , or a commoncore at wave 35

With how many things eat up orokin cells now, I'd much rather have those remain in Void missions.

You can take the cores, though.

You know that Orokin cells most effective farming ground is Saturn, Tethys, right?

• 3 weeks later...