Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] Crashed Pod ( Season 9631! The Hybrarians! )

-Ropefish-

As Gc finally loaded the cargo what he and Zephyr had dug out and returned the shovel back to the place. He went ship and opened up door to small room containing weapons ancient weapons what he had upgraded to todays's standards ammunition and material it was made out this room also has forge from there he took out just finished Honey Badger rifle and PDW handgun. GC putted Intervention sniper rifle to showcase shelve. Then putted new weapons on his back. He went to cockpit area opened up a radar.

he saw two signals and twelve enemy signals. (I seriously would like to leave now but I can't just leave sister war like this) GC thought. Then opened up a radio. "Aisha. You there?" GC asked "I am GC. What bothers you?" Aisha replied "Can you dig up me profile of these two Tenno. Sending the pictures now" GC said. "Got the pictures and persons has been identified. From the nice or good side" Aisha replied. "Start from Zephyr named by Two and dig up something bad for my ears" GC said "Oh my... Now this girl seriously could use your hand on something" Aisha said.

"What did you find?" GC asked "She has lost her sister to that you know what really is up to something blooded among us of course" Aisha said "I have extremely bad feeling about this. Thank you for this highly valuable information and... see you soon as possible so we can embrace each other again" GC said "See you soon" Aisha said both had that dark voice on their last words to each other as GC terminated the call. (Horrible absolutely horrible...) GC thought. He checked his weapons and went to pick up some ammo. He still kept eyes on the radar incase that somebody would wonder too close.

'Where the hell is that Stalker? He should`ve been back by now' Two muttered. 'That Mag is essentially a child. There`s nothing that could she could do to stop him.'

She removed her helmet and looked at the rising sun: "I`m sorry One. I`m so tired from all this fighting, this... this... manhhunt. I`m sorry I can`t be as strong as you were. But I`ll find you. Or i`ll die trying, but i won`t give up."

She sat down back against her drop pod, and started crying quietly. It was all to much. Seeing Four beheaded, even if he was a Stalker, and barely resembled his former self, and then getting into this completely unfair deal with this other Stalker. Somewhere deep down she had a tiny hope that GC would kill the Stalker. Or atleast force him to abandon the target.

But that would be bad. Then she would have to try and take GC on, and she didn`t know if she could, since the mobility of a Zephyr frame does nothing if your shots are blocked by a Frost`s snowglobe. And then it`s just a game of waiting. In a fair fight Two could only rely on her quick feet and sharp reflexes.

Two detached her flask and took a sip. The alcohol warmed her up nicely, and she tried to relax. But the sadness still was there.

"Go ahead. I need to go to hunt for our sister. She has been gone too long" GC said he pulled out his rifle modified it and same treatment to handgun. He picked second Scindo putted on his back just before departed his enemy sense detected second Stalker. (What the hell?) GC thought took position soon as Stalker appearedon his sight he loaded in stun rounds and then started firing. Soon as Stalker was under effects of concussion rounds. He handcuffed Stalker on the tree's roots.

GC continued towards location where ship had detected something. He arrived to place where he saw drop pod and Two crying. GC thought something what should amaze Two. In seconds and after channeling all his energy there was garden like place around Two with some statues of somebody. GC dived behind ice.

Two was still crying when she suddenly saw Ice statues forming around her. 'Dang it, am i really thatdrunk?

Then she noticed GC diving in behing one of the statues.

'What the hell!?' She thought. 'What`s HE doing here? Did he really kill that Stalker already? Damnit girl, do your research next time.'

She grabbed her helmet and was about to put it on, but then muttered to herself:"No. If i have to die, I`ll look my death straight in the eye." and tossed the helmet down.

GC still hadn`t opened fire, and while she wondered why is that, she took the opportunity to dive behind one of the statues, and take aim at GC`s cover.

"So you came here, to tie down loose ends? I know you could`ve shot me, before i would even see you, so why didn`t you? And what`s with the statues!?" Two yelled to GC. It was the alcohol talking. Despair, sadness and hopelesness had taken hold of her, and the alcohol would see that it held.

As she waited for response, she looked at the statues and thought: 'Why are they so familiar looking?'

Zephyr toyed around with the lock on the strongbox for a few minutes, trying to get it open with her omni-tool. After she heard the 'click', she opened the strongbox, and found a few weapon attachments and magazines in it, some mundane, and some unique. But what caught her eye was another cube, the same one that she had pocketed earlier from the dead Stalker. She took it out, along with the pocketed one, and sat down to fiddle around with it. 

Two was still crying when she suddenly saw Ice statues forming around her. 'Dang it, am i really thatdrunk?

Then she noticed GC diving in behing one of the statues.

'What the hell!?' She thought. 'What`s HE doing here? Did he really kill that Stalker already? Damnit girl, do your research next time.'

She grabbed her helmet and was about to put it on, but then muttered to herself:"No. If i have to die, I`ll look my death straight in the eye." and tossed the helmet down.

GC still hadn`t opened fire, and while she wondered why is that, she took the opportunity to dive behind one of the statues, and take aim at GC`s cover.

"So you came here, to tie down loose ends? I know you could`ve shot me, before i would even see you, so why didn`t you? And what`s with the statues!?" Two yelled to GC. It was the alcohol talking. Despair, sadness and hopelesness had taken hold of her, and the alcohol would see that it held.

As she waited for response, she looked at the statues and thought: 'Why are they so familiar looking?'

"Tie loose ends... Never... Only if I would be forced so... Two... I might not know you totally but I dug out something what does throw me on your way but as Ally..." GC said and stand up putting his rifle on his back. "Like my father said. Tie bonds with your enemies but remember you shall be the one who pulls forward. Enemies closer friends around you. I am not a standard Tenno. I am son of Frenzy clan's warlord. I know how to handle enemies either they are part of us... Or not" GC said and smelled alcohol middle off all ice and snow...

He walked arms and hands empty but had hidden something "Two... I have some drink with me. It is some drink what you could have it is magnetized on my right arm" GC said (Now I put my trust on serious test... And her trust on somebody who this doesn't even know totally) GC thought. He walked in to middle of open area middle of statues kneel down and waited. (It is always the difficult way what I take... Even if I don't want so... I take it) GC thought as waited Two's response.

Edited by Revel72

"This is becoming more interesting...", Zephyr thought as she continued to play around with the cubes, with one of them slightly disassembled, "now let's see if there is anything to upgrade myself or that coming ship or some thingamajig...", all the while glancing at the open space and Mag fiddling around with pieces of stray metal. 

Two was looking at the statues, when she noticed a movement out of the corner of her eye, and reflexively shot an arrow in GC`s knee, knocked another one and only then looked at him. Armor, or no armor, he`s gonna have problems with running for a while.

"Blast! Sorry, sorry, sorry... Didn`t mean to hurt you. Atleast, not while you`re unarmed." She said while walking up to him.
'Smile, you fool. Prove that you still feel compassion for others' Two berated herself.

She tried to smile, but this probably looked horrible, due to her being tipsy. And the scars on her face probably didn`t help to make it better.

She went up to GC, and yanked the arrow out of his knee. "I could patch you up right here, but i imagine your ship has a larger assortiment of medical stuff. Sorry, again."

She was actually surprised that her reflexes were still as good as the day when she finally got her frame. Not to mention while being drunk.

"So, GC. I assume you killed the other Stalker, right? I don`t think that you would be the person to leave him unatended, if he was still alive..." Two said in a toneless voice.

"So you sent that Stalker? I do not blame you about that at least" GC said after had listened Two. He grabbed from her bow arm "Listen to me... I know what happened to your sister now. I didn't listen at first time but now I am ready for pretty much everything... And if you think that is blood" GC said as opened up armor from knee and pulled out a fake blood bag "Do you really think I wouldn't be ready for this. Come on let's get you something to drink but first" GC said and raised up took off his helmet.

Cold and emotionless pale colored face with two smoke colored eyes cold looking like nitrogen and emotionless like murderer stared at her. GC raised to stand "I need to have a taste" GC said. The arrow had only dug its way only 3/4 of the armor's thickness. "And worry not about the stalker I wouldn't be like my father if I wouldn't be properly equipped for a bit everything should I say" GC finished.

Edited by Revel72

"Interesting...", Zephyr mused, while using her omni-tool to scan the cubes, "there are signal transmitters on both of these cubes, and seems like they transmit the same frequency. Wonder if there is a group somewhere they use these cubes as communication devices... anyway, good night, my darlings.", she said while disabling the transmitters. When the omni-tool scanner show no sign of any signal being transmitted from the cubes, she smiled and continued to fiddle around with them. 

Two looked at GC for a while. 'By the Lotus, what is this guy?'

Then she asked him: "By the way, Has Zephyr told you about a certain something she took from Four - I mean, the first Stalkers body? It was a small cube, about the size of a Void Key, dark grey with a slight pulsing energy feed. It`s been nearly two hours since she took it, so there will be a mark on her now. Those things are miniature comm relays for the Stalkers and they also double as tracking devices if they`re in the hands of a suit that is not a Stalkers suit."

She wandered to herself 'Should i tell him about this Stalker? I guess I should. He`s too strong to be on his bad side.'

"The other Stalker. Tell me you killed him. Please say you murdered that goddamn monster." Two looked at him, her green eyes burning with energy. "He was a higher rank than Four, so unless he`s dead, he`s gonna come after me now."

*after finding some random nutrient packets and eating them, mag made re-closed her helm and started to walk around. she had this odd feeling that she was going to do something......, she fiddled with her bear a bit and went to the back of the ship to find the Zephry*

"I can see from your eyes what you are asking from yourself. Well... I was one of the Stalkers... *takes off left shoulder armor. Showing the black Colored two S letters crossed horizontinally with red line* I was one of them... I am their greatest ally and enemy... Operation Stalker Slayer about twenty months ago launched and ended about ten months ago... Now to the questions of yours. Yes she took one of those another bad news and good news... I didn't kill him yet... Saved him up for you" GC explained but when he arrived to talking about second stalker he got really wide mean looking smile.

"If I recall correctly you are one of those who escaped about fifteen years ago from the Stalker base... Am I correct?" GC asked as he spoke again his smile was away and he walked towards the location where he had hand cuffed the stalker.

"Well i was... "discharged"... Because they had to make an exaple that even the best weren`t safe from punishment. It was a few weeks after a very tenacious and willful Frost had joined them." Two said. "They say that i escaped purely to save face. They want to retain some dignity, in the fact that i survived the discharge. And they still keep in contact with me. But what they will never admit to is that I was savagely beaten and wounded by the top ranking Stalkers, and still managed to survive." She said.

The memories still sent a sharp stab at her heart. The day when all her friends and colleagues turned on her, because she was no longer the best. That Frost had taken her old life from her, but she was thankful for that... In a way...

"I`m a threat and an asset to them at the same time. They won`t kill me, but they will make every attemtp to make my life miserable, if they happen to fail because of me. That`s why my sister is a captive to them. Not only to Turn her into a Stalker, but to make my life even worse." Two said, tears running down her scarred face.

GC looked behind to Two who had started talking. Walked to her swipe gently the tears. What then freezed in to small hills on his hand "It wasn't sweet from my side either after few months of playing that I am one of them. Gathering around me those who are ready to change. Then the command Red river was given... It felt painful to me much as to those who I lied that I am ally... *he blinked eyes once* I know way to recover your sister it will be painful but it will work" GC said.

"Right now... Let's return to home... After visiting at the old friend of your. Follow me" GC said as started walking backwards.

Edited by Revel72

Two shook her head and laughed a little. "Pain means nothing to me any more. Even though i`ve healed over these years, the pain still persists. But i`m used to it now." She tried to smile.

As they were closing in on the ship, she noticed shackles on the ground, an oily black stain on the grass.

"I`m guessing you had that Stalker chained here, right?" Two concluded...

Then she lifted her head. The Stalkers still needed Mag, and there was no sign of her or Zephyr outside of the ship.
Her face paled, and she ran towards the ship, yelling: "Mag, Zephyr! Are you both there!?"

"This day can't get any better, can it?", Zephyr commented wryly while herding Mag away from another Stalker. She thought, "I should have seen it coming. Those cubes must be attracting this Stalker to investigate. Next time, I am going to rip the transmitter out.". 

As the Stalker closed in, Zephyr took out the Despairs she had pocketed from the previous Stalker and threw three at the chasing Stalker. Twenty years of knife throwing came in fruition, for the first two knifes pierced both of Stalker's thighs, and the last one managed to hit his shoulder, causing the Stalker to rear back and stop in pain. 

Two Ran into the ship, and saw the Stalker advance on Zephyr who was protecting Mag. But then Zephyr threw Four`s Despair at the Stalker, and it punctured his armor, and the pain stunned him for a moment.

Two drew her Dragon Nikana, put it on the throat of the Stalker and said:"Contract terminated!" And then sliced his throat.

Funny how the Stalker weapons worked so well against them.

She then looked at Zephyr:"You`re pretty good with those." She said, pointing at the Despair blade in her hand.

Edited by Psychotoxin

Two relaxed. "Oh well, i just noticed how you flicked your wrist whilst throwing the knives, and their perfect flight pattern. That can`t be done without several years of training."

She looked at Mag, and asked:"So how`s our favorite metal-bender doing?"

"Safe and sound, ", Zephyr replied, while Zephyr walked towards Mag. As Zephyr walked towards Mag, Zephyr thought, "Strange... She acted up quite a bit when I said that innocent statement... I wonder if the cubes have something to do with her and the Stalker... speaking of cubes, might as well rip the transmitters out.". 

And she sat down and tinkered with the cubes again until the transmitters were free from the cubes. She then walked to the recently dead Stalker, threw the transmitters onto the Stalker's body, and walked back to Mag. 

Edited by Renegade343