The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Level 16

Daddew

Question

So I have been playing for a while, and have everything that you can have in the game minus a few things that were removed from the market. (Sniptron, Boar, Duel Ether). I do have to track down the G3, and get the Brakk I think (or what ever weapon they drop) but I have everything else. I was a founder, and have the Exclibur prime as well.

I am still 13K away from hitting mastery level 16. For players that are there at level 16, have you leveled everything? what did you have that I am missing and isn't showing in the codex?

I can't get to level 16 till another frame and a few weapons are released, but I didn't think that I was missing 13K worth of mastery points!

Thanks!

So, a quick calculation, I have 137 weapons, out of 148 possible, I know I am missing 4 (Brakk, Machette, Boar, Ether daggers), that show in the codex, but I guess there as some that aren't in there. I know that the Lato Prime isn't in the codex for me. What else would I be missing? are any obtainable? as far as I know only the Brakk is obtainable that I don't have yet.

Thanks all!

Currently you can get to MR16 + 5 weapons if you have everything.

founders= 2

braton vandal and lato vandal =2

Mean you need all but 1 of the rest, yeah you needed the retired weapons

I have all but the 4 weapons mentioned above and the serro was an extra weapon for me after the angstrum took me to 16.

oops overlooked you have cal prime, edited.

Edited by spacedkadet

I have Excal Prime, but didn't buy into the two weapons, so I am short there. and, I have no vandal versions of weapons either. So yes, looks like I am short on weapons. I am at 16,276 away from Eagle at the moment, so I have to wait for 4.4 weapons to come out. Damn the luck of not collecting the weapons when I had the chance I guess. Thanks!

That's what you're supposed to do after you aquire all the weapons in the game, obviously.

Read. The. Original. Post.

For Lotus sakes just read the title and you would know this thread has absolutely nothing to do with "What should I do after I level stuff?"

Read. The. Original. Post.

For Lotus sakes just read the title and you would know this thread has absolutely nothing to do with "What should I do after I level stuff?"

Read. The. Post. I. Was. Responding. To.

He wanted to know why people were telling the OP to forma things. I provided the answer.