Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc] Crashed Pod - Discussions And Such~ (The Hybrarians, Season 9631?)

-Ropefish-

Hey! I propose we make a sequence of posts, so the RP doesn`t go out of hand...

the sequence would be like this (Judging from what i`ve observed of our posting habits):

GC

Psychotoxin (me)

Renegade343

Alphawolf

TheCrimsonTuckr

why am i proposing this?

because it`s hard to catch up to 3 pages of 1-line posts, and then answer a person who wrote a post those 3 pages ago.

Also - maybe expand on your characters a bit. Their emotions and reactions (looking at you Crimson), so it`s more than just 1-line posts, that take up a lot of space.

Sure, why not (although we will probably forget it after one or two pages)?

Sure, but would Ropefish98 be the random poster that pops up every now and then?

Yeah but ropefish does rather rare posts, so the one or two post in the middle of the RP wont do much (Also he`s the OP, so i let him out of that list on purpose).

Also this let`s us have a breather between posts (we`ll have to wait for Alphawolf, since hes like GMT+8 or something) and thus we can think of other stuff in the meantime. and also enjoy the searing heat that is summer... :D

Edited by Psychotoxin

Also this let`s us have a breather between posts (we`ll have to wait for Alphawolf, since hes like GMT+8 or something) and thus we can think of other stuff in the meantime. and also enjoy the searing heat that is summer... :D

I am GMT +08:00 as well, just saying. 

I am GMT +08:00 as well, just saying. 

Oh... :D i think... i might be getting these times wrong... ;D

Anyways - Once everyone is online the RP can move at a brisk pace. Durring the time when someone`s offline - well, we`ll have to wait a bit... :)

Oh... :D i think... i might be getting these times wrong... ;D

Anyways - Once everyone is online the RP can move at a brisk pace. Durring the time when someone`s offline - well, we`ll have to wait a bit... :)

Which would be quite unlikely.

Is it normal that I kinda teared up at the Assassins Creed 4 ending?

Good question. I do not know. 

After all, my PC kind of crapped itself, and I do not have any gaming consoles whatsoever (and I wonder who would be so kind as to port this game for Mac [i.e. not telling Mac users to starting partitioning the hard drive to install Windows to play, but writing the port to make it Mac-compatible]).  

Hey! I propose we make a sequence of posts, so the RP doesn`t go out of hand...

the sequence would be like this (Judging from what i`ve observed of our posting habits):

GC

Psychotoxin (me)

Renegade343

Alphawolf

TheCrimsonTuckr

why am i proposing this?

because it`s hard to catch up to 3 pages of 1-line posts, and then answer a person who wrote a post those 3 pages ago.

Also - maybe expand on your characters a bit. Their emotions and reactions (looking at you Crimson), so it`s more than just 1-line posts, that take up a lot of space.

Sorry to sound like I am stepping on your toes, but I realised we are all in very different time zones (Revel72 is in GMT +02:00 and I am in GMT +08:00, for instance), which would cause quite a bit of complications with the flow of the story. Would you mind if I refine the rule a bit to say we can skip a person if said person is not online for at least 3 hours (Of course, I will need a majority vote on this, with everyone voting on this).