Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc] Crashed Pod - Discussions And Such~ (The Hybrarians, Season 9631?)

-Ropefish-

Warframe not rage-inducing? Well all the farming at least is really irritating.

irritating - definitelly. Rage inducing - not that much. Most of the S#&$ i have to deal with is kinda predictable, or my own fault. well sometime`s i go "OMGWTFBBQ", like when stalker appears along-side 4 napalms and 2 gunners or some such... but it`s not a regular thing, and ergo i don`t cuss that much playing warframe...

Yngvette=Voidrunner=Three=Nyx

Yngvette is her real name, Voidrunner is the name that she took on as a mercenary, Three is her position and callsign in the "Shadows of a Star" (but she`s the leader of that clan)

Edited by Psychotoxin

Wait a second. 

Psychotoxin is a male, if I recall correctly (and sooner or later, this is going to turn into a 'Which sex are you' discussion). 

I didn't start this. Stated incorrectly. I should say.

Edited by Revel72

I am eternal. I am everyone and no one. I. AM. CHAOS.

Sorry for the delay... rough day yesterday, and spent the whole night trying to convince my Beloved one, to reconsider jumping off a bridge... Curse me for being such a challenge seeker... in a way... :D

Feel free to speculate about my gender though... :P I'd like to see where this goes... :D

EDIT: Though i think that Renegade has seen a picture of me, hidden in the depths of the Void (a.k.a. these forums)

Edited by Psychotoxin

For the record, you're scary.

I could top that... IRL i can freak people out easily... About 4-7 people have called me the literal embodiment of chaos. :D

And observation is not such a great feat... maybe... i guess... or i'm just used to observing stuff really well... Possibly...

I could top that... IRL i can freak people out easily... About 4-7 people have called me the literal embodiment of chaos. :D

And observation is not such a great feat... maybe... i guess... or i'm just used to observing stuff really well... Possibly...

I can remember most things.

Promises, deadlines, a snide remark here and there. They are my tools, and I will not hesitate to use them for any purpose. 

I can remember most things.

Promises, deadlines, a snide remark here and there. They are my tools, and I will not hesitate to use them for any purpose. 

high-five... i mostly remember details about people and what they do. Like what they were wearing 2 weeks ago to that and this event, what they did there, and what was the result... mostly...

Also - I think i might've scared/creeped people out yesterday. A lot... 

So i went home, but Beloved one was nowhere to be seen, so i called, and immediately ran out the house. I had taken off my shoes by that point, and i didn't bother putting them on, so i ran through the city, barefoot, and cut my left foot... Later I carried Beloved one home, and left bloody footprints after myself... Plus i have this mental problem where my reaction to pain or distress is laughter or a wicked smile.

Try to imagine that. A person in a half-buttoned shirt, carrying an unconscious person, leaving a bloody footprint and smiling like a madman...

Such win! :D

EDIT: Ok, back on topic... I'll fix up a decent post, for Crashed Pod, so it'll be up after a while...

Edited by Psychotoxin